• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Lamar, The Injuries again And The PLAYOFFS BABY!

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Reluctantly... it's your time Hill
The talent is there. He just needs to hold onto the fucking ball. You can do a lot worse than Gus and Justice tbh

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Yep. Multiple ligaments. Unfortunately, it was clear as he went down.
The way knee wobbled while he was carried out put a pit in my stomach.

the luck at this position has been ridiculous
find a guy, he comes on in his rookie year down the stretch...
bang significant knee injury and we'll see if he can come back

JK's career never recovered, hopefully keaton's can

redrum52

Hall of Famer
We are one strange team in an extremely weak AFC. Who cares what happens next week but we gotta beat Miami and Pitt.
People keep saying the AFC is weak. It is not. The NFC is top heavy and 2 of the top 3 there are EXTREMELY questionable. Browns, Chiefs, Ravens and Bills could easily beat Cowboys and Eagles. The Niners are the team carrying this NFC facade, and Bills showed today how dangerous the conference can be. I also think the teams are just beating each other up which many thought would happen before the season started.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
the luck at this position has been ridiculous
find a guy, he comes on in his rookie year down the stretch...
bang significant knee injury and we'll see if he can come back

JK's career never recovered, hopefully keaton's can

Haha haha. But yeah, Mitchell's injury SUCKS FOR US
It’s amazing how it ruined a good night otherwise, 1 seed and looking good to keep it.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I think if we want to replace keaton's impact somewhat in the running game, lamar's gonna be used in the running game more
we already saw it in the 2nd half that the designed run game came back into play (not just lamar scrambles) and using lamar as a decoy opened things up for gus and justice too

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
Looks like Melvin Gordon will be replacing Mitchell. I think the guy can still play at a high level obvious the fumble issues is a concern but still a talented running back.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
mitchell's knee doesnt go like that and this is an awesome night

now i just feel sick and heartbroken
I hold out a bit of hope that it is a hyperextension and not an acl. Maybe we get lucky and get him back for the playoffs.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Looks like Melvin Gordon will be replacing Mitchell. I think the guy can still play at a high level obvious the fumble issues is a concern but still a talented running back.
He wasn’t fumbling in preseason and said he corrected it .
Is he faster than Edward’s or Hill ?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Rashod Bateman was so close to a huge game
literally had a couple of plays that came off the fingertips (not drops) but if he'd made them could have been massive for this offence
yep, he's do for a big game and next week would be a nice time to have it.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I think if we want to replace keaton's impact somewhat in the running game, lamar's gonna be used in the running game more
we already saw it in the 2nd half that the designed run game came back into play (not just lamar scrambles) and using lamar as a decoy opened things up for gus and justice too

This is what I was thinking and fearing. #1 seed is now that much more important for us to avoid extra snaps.