• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Lamar, The Injuries again And The PLAYOFFS BABY!

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
As for this game, 2nd game in a row where we win an ugly one. Offensively, just........ugh. But the running game came to PLAY. Likely is growing before our eyes with that amazing catch. Kolar had a nice catch too. WRs didn't do as much other from Bate here and there. OL will get Lamar killed against SF if they play like that bullshit tonight.

Defensively played better in the 2nd half other from that busted coverage. JAX left AT LEAST 12 points on the board in the first half. But whatever, feels good to be on the receiving end of the opposing team leaving points on the board. Also, @UPennChem , looks like the run D tightened up tonight. Only allowed 75 yards rushing. If nothing else, that's a confidence booster.

Keaton was the missing piece when Dobbins went down . Losing him and Andrews is a real fucking problem .
Hopefully there’s a speed back somewhere we can bring in .
I’m worried about this loss of Mitchell. Heck we can just give you Aaron Jones since our season is done.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Looks like the team have to bring back Kenyan Drake ( I think I spelled his first name wrong)
I think he’s on the Packers