• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ 49ers

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Don’t you do it!!

redrum52

Hall of Famer
A big game... not necessarily whether we win or lose, but how well we match up. Arguably the best of each conference facing off. Don't get me wrong, I still want the W, but it's more important this week to compete and stay healthy.

Hear me out guys. I would love for this to be a classic Greg Roman special. A lot of Kolar and Ricard. Burn clock and hopefully get out with a win.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Anyone else gone over to the 49ers forums?

How nauseating. Virtually everyone thinks they will slaughter us and that Purdy is the second coming of Joe Montana.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
If we are lucky 49er fans split the voting and it ends up going to Tyreek. I would be okay with CMC winning it, but Brock is getting way overhyped and it’s getting ridiculous
Let's see how he does with the Ravens D. If he kills us, he probably deserves the MVP.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
The MVP race is going to end with this game. Though if you asked me who the MVP is Brock does not come to mind for the 9ers. It's CMC but of course the MVP is a QB award now
I would tend to agree. Right now :
1A and 1B is Lamar and Purdy
2) Dak
3) The Cheetah
4) ? not really sure.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
Will be annoying week if we do lose knowing we’d have to win out to get the 1, which I think we would do anyway. I can’t wait to play Miami and expose Tua, and I’m absolutely not concerned at all about the terrible Steelers
I'm low key more worried about the Steelers than the 9ers because we have this tendency to lose to shit teams.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
Anyone else gone over to the 49ers forums?

How nauseating. Virtually everyone thinks they will slaughter us and that Purdy is the second coming of Joe Montana.
Damn that's nasty, I always rather like the 9ers, this is disappointing.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Idk why people are so down on the Ravens. I think this will be a pretty tight game that goes either way, but listening to the media you’d think we have no chance.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Idk why people are so down on the Ravens. I think this will be a pretty tight game that goes either way, but listening to the media you’d think we have no chance.
There's this narrative building that the NFC has these juggernaut squads. I won't even be mad if we lose. I want to leave the game healthy first and secondly not get embarrassed.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
Screenshot 2023-12-19 8.34.58 AM.png

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
It's just funny to me they've lost to 2 afc north teams. Blew out the Jags, but here's the thing. They also blew out the other 2 teams that people try to make a case for the NFC being a powerhouse. That conference as a whole is weak as hell but I'll give the niners credit for being a good team.
And who are the other great nfc teams they’re referring to, the ones we blew out or the ones the outside the playoffs Bills just blew out? Or the one that just lost to the Seahawks who we also blew out