• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ 49ers

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Mike Florio---

49ers 31, Ravens 20 “As long as their key players are healthy, the 49ers are gonna kick the s— out of everybody they face. The quest is for second place. … The 49ers kick the s— out of the Ravens on Monday night. I’m sorry. I know that’s disrespectful to the Ravens, but let’s be realistic. They’ve gotta fly across the country, on Christmas night, and the 49ers are waiting. And the 49ers are going to dismantle the Ravens. If it’s a Super Bowl preview, the Super Bowl is gonna suck.”

God I can’t wait to hear him and Sherman’s goal post shifting. The same 49ers that lost to PJ Walker , a mediocre Bengals team and a mediocre Vikings team. This is just too much praise.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
Mike Florio---

49ers 31, Ravens 20 “As long as their key players are healthy, the 49ers are gonna kick the s— out of everybody they face. The quest is for second place. … The 49ers kick the s— out of the Ravens on Monday night. I’m sorry. I know that’s disrespectful to the Ravens, but let’s be realistic. They’ve gotta fly across the country, on Christmas night, and the 49ers are waiting. And the 49ers are going to dismantle the Ravens. If it’s a Super Bowl preview, the Super Bowl is gonna suck.”

God I can’t wait to hear him and Sherman’s goal post shifting. The same 49ers that lost to PJ Walker , a mediocre Bengals team and a mediocre Vikings team. This is just too much praise.
The 49ers are definitely good. But they aren't gonna "dismantle the shit" out of the Ravens

Baltimorican

Practice Squad
We get closer to the game and I keep feeling more confident. The Niners are a little too pleased with themselves right now. "you're the MVP! No YOU'Re the mvp!". The NFc has disintegrated around them, it's almost a foregone conclusion they make the SB. Ravens got Flacco in one rear view mirror and Mahomes in the other, flying cross country on xmas like they're some chump franchise and getting picked against by 99% of pundits.

The Niners haven't been hit in the mouth in months and this is the f'ing NFL.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
We get closer to the game and I keep feeling more confident. The Niners are a little too pleased with themselves right now. "you're the MVP! No YOU'Re the mvp!". The NFc has disintegrated around them, it's almost a foregone conclusion they make the SB. Ravens got Flacco in one rear view mirror and Mahomes in the other, flying cross country on xmas like they're some chump franchise and getting picked against by 99% of pundits.

The Niners haven't been hit in the mouth in months and this is the f'ing NFL.
I think it would be hilarious if the MVP vote is like 13 Purdy 13 Mccafrey 14 lamar.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
1703262909156.jpeg

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
All I could do while watching this is smile. Keep running your mf mouth. One of the reasons I love my team is because regardless of the team and what’s being said they’re going to bring the fight. When we win the superbowl this year I don’t want any of these people congratulating us. Gtfo of my face.

Already couldn’t stand the guy

JAAM

Hall of Famer
All I could do while watching this is smile. Keep running your mf mouth. One of the reasons I love my team is because regardless of the team and what’s being said they’re going to bring the fight. When we win the superbowl this year I don’t want any of these people congratulating us. Gtfo of my face.

Dude really has been a big ass bitch since Lamar proved him wrong by signing a contract without an agent huh?

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
For once we get good odds on the Ravens, and I think they’re going to deliver a win this weekend. Lamar is so much better than Brock Purdy it’s not even close

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
I just keep going back and forth with my feelings on this game. My head keeps going back to that Steelers Xmas game. I need this win bad. Not a good time of year for me, personally. Please, baby Jesus, make the 49ers bite the curb.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Dude really has been a big ass bitch since Lamar proved him wrong by signing a contract without an agent huh?
So...
a) I'm pretty sure he picked the 49ers to win 31-20 I believe, right? I mean I guess that's a "beatdown", but without context, that's meaningless. I don't really view 31-20 as a beatdown to be honest.
b) Lamar practically never gets blown out by anybody. Niners obviously have a great team, but I believe Lamar has a grand total of 5 losses in his career > 10 points.

I can tell you professional bettors love the Ravens in this spot. Not to win, but certainly to cover. This very much has the feel of like a 24-21 SF win. Something like that.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Damn. According to Lombardi, and I can't believe this is true,

Kyle Shanahan is 0-37 when entering the 4th quarter 7 points or more down.
He is 1-31 when entering the 4th quarter 3-7 points down.

Is that fucking possible?

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bruh… the buildup to this game is nuts. Everybody talkin about it. If we embarrass them in the national stage, I’ll never talk shit about Harbs ever again.