• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ 49ers

JAAM

Hall of Famer
bias aside, are we winning this one ya’ll?

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I think we are gonna lose. I do think our defense can contain them some due to our secondary… and niners not going deep as often. could be trouble for niners if we keep everything in front of us…. However, our tackles vs their dline is gonna be wild. I mean we do have a chance cause we got lamar on our team but i dnt think we are gonna win.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Going into this one with low expectations so on the case we win, I'm going to enjoy the win a bit more. Also won't be as mad if we do lose so... just go into this with low or no expectations and you'll have a less stressful time watching the game.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Probably not. The 49ers are the better team in just about every matchup. However, the one silver lining is that the 49ers cannot do the one thing that has cost the Ravens just about every single game in the past 2 years: come from behind in the 4th quarter. The Ravens have been winning just about every game going into the 4th quarter. If the Ravens are winning by at least a FG going into the 4th the 49ers do not win those games. Not just this year but the entirety of Shanahan's tenure. I saw the stat given that in those scenarios in Shanahan's entire time in SF they are 1-31.

TG5557

Practice Squad
Niner fan here. I come here with respect. This is the one game I have circled as a loss. I have mad respect for The Ravens and this will not be an easy game for the niners. Yes, Armstead is out for this game, and honestly, I will be surprised if Armstead plays another regular-season game with the playoffs as a question mark. Not a huge fan of Wilks's playcalling when he stays with the script and does not put his own plays in the niners defense plays well, when he tries to be cute it's over. The only positive I can say about Wilks he has done an exceptional job with our DB they are playing exceptionally this season. There is, a reason Kyle made Wilks come down to the sideline as Kyle wants to make sure he has the ability to make changes to the defense play calling.

Honestly, this game can go either way. No matter the outcome win or lose here to an epic game with no injuries to either team. Best of luck today and Merry Christmas.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Niner fan here. I come here with respect. This is the one game I have circled as a loss. I have mad respect for The Ravens and this will not be an easy game for the niners. Yes, Armstead is out for this game, and honestly, I will be surprised if Armstead plays another regular-season game with the playoffs as a question mark. Not a huge fan of Wilks's playcalling when he stays with the script and does not put his own plays in the niners defense plays well, when he tries to be cute it's over. The only positive I can say about Wilks he has done an exceptional job with our DB they are playing exceptionally this season. There is, a reason Kyle made Wilks come down to the sideline as Kyle wants to make sure he has the ability to make changes to the defense play calling.

Honestly, this game can go either way. No matter the outcome win or lose here to an epic game with no injuries to either team. Best of luck today and Merry Christmas.
You said it, no injuries, both teams have bigger goals in mind