• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2024 Baltimore Orioles

Tank

Hall of Famer
New ownership or not, I still hope they (Elias) continue allow their charted path. They've done such a fantastic job, I sort of hope they extend Elias and Sig even before they start spending money on players. A symbolic signing of Adley would be great as a second move to show that ownership is dedicated to KEEPING its homegrown talents too. Sure I'd love a true #1 SP, but I can wait on that. I think the fact we haven't seen any moves so far this offseason is as much that Elias doesn't see the value, particularly in trades, to what we would gain. I'm happy to wait and see. But extending the GM's and a contract to a homegrown would be a wonderful way to show that the track we are on is where we are staying.
I don't think there's much question this group will move when needed to keep our homegrown stars, but it will probably be another year or so before they get more active in the FA market. Regardless, great times to be a Birds fan. LET'S GO!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Thankfully Baseball is a long season, Orioles just have to be healthy when it matters most come the push for October. Feeling pretty good about the season, being down pitching wise to start the year sucks but I think they will be fine. Right now, bye weeks to me are starting to sour due to the fact neither the Ravens or Orioles have seen any success from getting those byes. So if we get a Wild Card and can do what the Rangers did last year, I'll take it.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well this sucks.

Yeah this is big imo. He was dominant and we need that big 1-2 punch. Also Means. Maybe Cole Irvin can have a strong comeback and we also have Wells that can step in and it gives rookies like Seth Johnson and Cade Povich a good chance to show what they got in preseason. our whole chances could depend on our latter part of the rotation so we need a continuance of Rodriguez progressing and Kremer becoming more consistent. All in all I believe we will be allright tho.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
My favorite part of the game was when Burnes said "it's Corbin time" and Corbed all over those guys