• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 16 Discussion (MNF Christmas Edition)

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
It's amazing to think that we could have had Flacco playing like that nearly the whole time if we had a worthwhile OC that matched his strengths.
his last couple years he was playing with a brace and wasn't the same. Of course we didn't have Cooper either and that defense has balled out, which has truly helped Flacco. Definitely wouldn't have won all three of those games without that D.

Remember he has thrown multiple interceptions and has played pretty week teams the past three weeks. The Jags are a good team but they were playing an injured Lawrence 5 days after a high ankle sprain.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Tommy Devito benched for Tyrod Taylor.... Can Tyrod lead the Giants back for a comeback win?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The comeback is on.... Adoree Jackson Pick 6, a Saquon 2 PT conversion makes it a 20-18 lead for the Eagles.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Great TD toss to Slayton from my boy Tyrod "T-Mobile" Taylor! Glad to see my man is still in the league doing his thing.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Great TD toss to Slayton from my boy Tyrod "T-Mobile" Taylor! Glad to see my man is still in the league doing his thing.
I've always thought we should have brought him back as Lamar's backup. He's perfect to have at backup, especially now that we have a new OC and all.