• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 16 Discussion (MNF Christmas Edition)

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Am I crazy for thinking that this chiefs team might not make it out of the wildcard round? Their defence is great but their offence is hot garbage this season
Even with Andy, there's always a rough patch after losing an OC or DC. Also his receiver options outside of Kelce are hot garbage. If you put Zay Flowers on that team they'd have at least two more wins this season. They'll be back to a top team next year, but yeah, they won't get far in this year's playoffs.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I'd like to see a commercial where Jake from State Farm tells Mahomes he's been cut

CanadianRavensFan

Practice Squad
Even with Andy, there's always a rough patch after losing an OC or DC. Also his receiver options outside of Kelce are hot garbage. If you put Zay Flowers on that team they'd have at least two more wins this season. They'll be back to a top team next year, but yeah, they won't get far in this year's playoffs.
Are you sure that they will be better next year? They've been trying to replace Hill for two years now and none of the receivers they've brought in have been world beaters. Plus I remember that Andy struggled getting good receivers late in his run with Philly and I feel like he is repeating the same thing here with KC.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Here comes the comeback......... come on Raiders. 2:42 left, find a way to milk all the clock and win.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
the Raiders need to name Antonio Pierce the permanent Head Coach! That team has just done a 360 from what they were with McDaniels.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Are you sure that they will be better next year? They've been trying to replace Hill for two years now and none of the receivers they've brought in have been world beaters. Plus I remember that Andy struggled getting good receivers late in his run with Philly and I feel like he is repeating the same thing here with KC.
There's some good free agents at WR this year, like Evans, Boyd, Curtis Samuel, Hollywood, Ridley, and a couple from the Ravens. If they're aggressive they should be able to get a couple upgrades from the available group.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Only three teams can win the 1 seed... Ravens, Dolphins or Browns.

Last edited:

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Not having a completion since the first quarter and STILL pulling a win IN Arrowhead? Extremely impressive.