• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 16 Discussion (MNF Christmas Edition)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Ok Script Writers... I see what you are doing. A guy named Rudolph leading his team to victory on Christmas weekend. Ok... we get it. Now make the Steelers offense suck again please.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah it may be a good time for a Steelers win now. If they lost today and next week, they would be desperate for a win when they played us. I rather not play Pitt under those circumstances
Yeah! I'm cool with the steelers winning this game. But I need the Seahawks to give'em that L next week. :D

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I wonder if Jake Browning playing so well was a factor into the Chiefs-Bengals staying in the 4:25pm slot and not moving our game there. Also interesting that Browning happened to come back down to earth without Chase playing. Once again proving Burrow is overrated due to his weapons making him look better, and given how far Browning fell without Chase, it only adds more to the whole does a QB make the receivers or the receivers make the QB debate.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I wonder if Jake Browning playing so well was a factor into the Chiefs-Bengals staying in the 4:25pm slot and not moving our game there. Also interesting that Browning happened to come back down to earth without Chase playing. Once again proving Burrow is overrated due to his weapons making him look better, and given how far Browning fell without Chase, it only adds more to the whole does a QB make the receivers or the receivers make the QB debate.
I've always believed that it is a little bit of both because the QBs, RBs, TEs, and the WRs are called the "skill positions".

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Chargers fire Brandon Staley and they are winning with Easton Stick. Did Buffalo forget to show up?