• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 16 Discussion (MNF Christmas Edition)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The NFL really has to fix these nonsensical penalties on the Centers. Come on Chargers defense... get one more stop.

CanadianRavensFan

Practice Squad
So the Bills are supposed to be this scary team but barely beat Easton Stick?
The Bills are massively overrated. Their Defence made Mac Jones look like Brady and their offence is the definition of inconsistent. I really don't know why people are worried about them making the playoffs. I'd rather play them than the browns.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Even though they lost the Chargers looked so much better without Staley.
If they had Justin Herbert, they probably win the game. For a defensive genius that everyone made Staley to be, the Chargers defense played a lot better than it did with Staley too.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I wonder if Jake Browning playing so well was a factor into the Chiefs-Bengals staying in the 4:25pm slot and not moving our game there. Also interesting that Browning happened to come back down to earth without Chase playing. Once again proving Burrow is overrated due to his weapons making him look better, and given how far Browning fell without Chase, it only adds more to the whole does a QB make the receivers or the receivers make the QB debate.
your last statement is a good questions, but it depends on the QB. Some QBs make their WR's look better, while other times it's the WR that makes the QB look better. Tua is a great example of the WRs making the QB look better. I believe this is also the case with Hurts. Lamar definitely makes the WRs look better but definitely plays better with better WRs around him also. You can't really look at it one way.