• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs. Dolphins

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
especially given we're 0-2 vs him as a starter
not sure i could handle 0-3 against him, especially given the manner of the previous 2 losses
we had them last year and gave it up. Previous year was blitz after blitz after blitz.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
especially given we're 0-2 vs him as a starter
not sure i could handle 0-3 against him, especially given the manner of the previous 2 losses

I think the team is still salty after that stupid come from behind lost last year… that should be motivation for them to not come in cold after a big win

Baltimorican

Practice Squad
I feel like this game is going to be 17-16, 21-20 or so going into what might be a crazy 4th qtr. Both teams have so many guys limping and many more will be in and out as game goes on. I just feel like there is no team in the NFl that has a leadership trio like Lamar/Ro/Tucker at all 3 phases. The Ravens toughness, roster depth, leadership and home field crowd will pull them through.

Baltimorican

Practice Squad
This big game and they put Eagle/Davis on it? Boo.

Somehow, even as consensus power ranking #1, it STILL feels like the Ravens are flying under the radar. Turn on talk tv/radio and you barely hear a peep about what Kyle Hamilton did. I still hear more bits talking about the Chiefs/Cowboys/Niners/Eagles than B-More. Even when talking about this game, it feels like Tua and Tyreek are the "real" story.

And I'm just fine with that.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Somehow, even as consensus power ranking #1, it STILL feels like the Ravens are flying under the radar. Turn on talk tv/radio and you barely hear a peep about what Kyle Hamilton did. I still hear more bits talking about the Chiefs/Cowboys/Niners/Eagles than B-More. Even when talking about this game, it feels like Tua and Tyreek are the "real" story.

And I'm just fine with that.
fine with that as well. As a matter of fact, I prefer it.