• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs. Dolphins

JAAM

Hall of Famer
We are getting torn to shreds on social media because of Ray being honored tomorrow lol

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Honestly I don’t think anything really of the legend of the game thing, I just think it’s weird to honor him even at this point, thought everyone had moved on.

I just thought it was funny that everyone I know personally who’s a ravens fan, which is most people I know, were EXACTLY like stavros in that bit about ray, but everyone outside of Baltimore seemed to be the exact opposite.

this is it for me too
thought this was all over
now it's all back

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Maybe a story of atonement may inspire other men who have taken the wrong path to put in the work when there is empirical evidence that the hard work does pay off rather than pushing them down the common path of recidivism.

This is progessive shit, I am proud they are doing it

for sure i get that and even agree with that as an idea
idk just uncomfortable with the idea of celebrating him - and think there's a difference between rehabilitating and celebrating

but i dont care that much (despite what all my previous posts may suggest)

for sure i get that and even agree with that as an idea
idk just uncomfortable with the idea of celebrating him - and think there's a difference between rehabilitating and celebrating

but i dont care that much (despite what all my previous posts may suggest)

Well my point is that if you have made amends, then you can celebrate someones career. Having conspicuous examples of righting wrongs actually bring a thing is far greater than any morally argument you claim not to care about

Rewatched the Miami game from 22 yesterday. Man Tua and Hill went off on us in that game. Gotta shut that down today, or at least keep Hill in check. Hope Mac dials up a gem.

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
Mostert not expected to play*
Good. The Dolphins' speed scares me, but at least they're down 2 of their really fast guys with just 2 more to worry about (unless you count Robbie Whateverthefuckhe'scallinghimselfthesedays Anderson) and one of those isn't at 100%.

So now I'm worried that I'm too optimistic about this game, because I'm used to being the pessimist.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Regardless, we must win at the LOS on both sides. Biggest reason why we lost to them last season.

I think they won cause of a new scheme and guys coming in and out of the secondary. Miscommunication and broken plays but we'll see. LoS will be huge this gsme though.

Good. The Dolphins' speed scares me, but at least they're down 2 of their really fast guys with just 2 more to worry about (unless you count Robbie Whateverthefuckhe'scallinghimselfthesedays Anderson) and one of those isn't at 100%.

So now I'm worried that I'm too optimistic about this game, because I'm used to being the pessimist.

I'd rather play them at full strength but it is what it is. And Achane probably faster than Mostert.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Regardless, we must win at the LOS on both sides. Biggest reason why we lost to them last season.
last year it was the secondary. We had Peters on a limit and he didn't play in the second half or atleast the 4th quarter and all of the young guys in the secondary. Line of scrimmage will definitely be important, but not last years reason.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I am a little worried because if we can’t beat the Dolphins fairly well without Waddle and Mostert, then we may have a lot of problems in the playoffs If they are at full strength.