• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs. Dolphins

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
last year it was the secondary. We had Peters on a limit and he didn't play in the second half or atleast the 4th quarter and all of the young guys in the secondary. Line of scrimmage will definitely be important, but not last years reason.
Also if I can remember correctly, didn’t we suffer a major injury in that game on defense?

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
The two things that worry me today are penalties and turnovers. We have to be careful with the ball, but the refs really seem to have their thumb on the scale this year to the point I feel that at times the fix was in.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I think they won cause of a new scheme and guys coming in and out of the secondary. Miscommunication and broken plays but we'll see. LoS will be huge this gsme though.

I'd rather play them at full strength but it is what it is. And Achane probably faster than Mostert.

last year it was the secondary. We had Peters on a limit and he didn't play in the second half or atleast the 4th quarter and all of the young guys in the secondary. Line of scrimmage will definitely be important, but not last years reason.
Only reason why I had the LOS as my biggest culprit was our inability to run the ball minus Lamar. I think there were 2 times where we went for it on 4th and short (one of them being on their goal-line) and came up short both times. More points added on our board, less time they had to score.

They say they learned their lesson from last season. Remains to be seen.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Maybe a story of atonement may inspire other men who have taken the wrong path to put in the work when there is empirical evidence that the hard work does pay off rather than pushing them down the common path of recidivism.

This is progessive shit, I am proud they are doing it
Agreed. The Ravens could have taken the easy road and kept RR at a distance, but they recognize the value in moving on from the negative, supporting him, and reinforcing the value of changing one's life path with hard work and perseverance. There's no question this tact is approved from the top, Steve is a guy that is going to do what he feels is right despite the self righteous, BS noise.

A day to be proud as a Ravens fan.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Agreed. The Ravens could have taken the easy road and kept RR at a distance, but they recognize the value in moving on from the negative, supporting him, and reinforcing the value of changing one's life path with hard work and perseverance. There's no question this tact is approved from the top, Steve is a guy that is going to do what he feels is right despite the self righteous, BS noise.

A day to be proud as a Ravens fan.
Well said brother!

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
We just gonna hold that against him forever? People fuck up; he owned it and has made himself a better person since.
i dnt think he a bad dude at all..he fucked up. probably reacted out of emotions, which 90% of people cant control anyway… however, yes… he a btch forever. For me, the video made it worse. Id rather it be assumptions he KO her

Tank

Hall of Famer
i dnt think he a bad dude at all..he fucked up. probably reacted out of emotions, which 90% of people cant control anyway… however, yes… he a btch forever. For me, the video made it worse. Id rather it be assumptions he KO her
Ray's and Janay's actions came out of a bottle, no doubt.

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
We can win this game. I feel like even with the injuries we should, but I, honestly, still can't overcome the heebeejeebees of the games we dropped where we became just utterly ineffective. And this isn't just a Dolphins thing, because I still can't explain to myself why the ineffectiveness in those games occurred.

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
...btw, I really like they are having Ray Rice back. That was a shitty situation on every level and in every way. What's sad is the two people that had to really deal with it where the very people, at the time, that neither the NFL, Ravens, or society were really listening too. They both accepted blame and responsibility and forgave each other and moved on. Why it took everyone else so long to do the same, I don't know.