• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 17 Discussion (How Weren't We Flexed?)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Steelers playing spoiler to the Seahawks playoff hopes here. This means they will have something to play for next week while we likely sit players.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
We got this on camera, and this ref is sticking with his BS that he didn't call the wrong number to be eligible. This dude either bets on games or this is proof the NFL is fixed.

Millions believe that the theory of the NFL is being fixed. Peep this. It is a Super Bowl logo from the last 2 seasons and this upcoming season. Look at the colors and the "potential" teams that they either represented or could represent. Interesting:
1704066474405.png

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Millions believe that the theory of the NFL is being fixed. Peep this. It is a Super Bowl logo from the last 2 seasons and this upcoming season. Look at the colors and the "potential" teams that they either represented or could represent. Interesting:
View attachment 5782
I've seen people point this out too. It's quite interesting that the color schemes match the teams who eventually end up playing. Also the color on the bottom is the team who wins.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I've seen people point this out too. It's quite interesting that the color schemes match the teams who eventually end up playing. Also the color on the bottom is the team who wins.
You are right! I noticed that later as I was looking at it. Wow!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Vikings without Kirk Cousins is just horrible to watch. Going to be curious what they do in the offseason, do they extend him and keep going with him or let him walk and start over?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The Vikings without Kirk Cousins is just horrible to watch. Going to be curious what they do in the offseason, do they extend him and keep going with him or let him walk and start over?
I think they are going to draft a rookie