• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 17 Discussion (How Weren't We Flexed?)

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Everyone going to be talking about the 49ers, Eagles and Cowboys. The Lions are a sleeper to make the Super Bowl. It would not surprise me if it was Ravens vs Lions.
Nah. They're one dimensional right now, that won't cut it in the play offs.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Lions pissed away multiple chances to score and put this game on ice.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Goff with an interception. This game is over... looks like Detroit is destined for the three seed in the NFC.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Wow.. cowboys played some soft ass coverage there

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Get rid of the reporting for eligibility rule... let teams do what they want. Refs just mad Detroit might beat Dallas.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bruh… if I was a Lions fan, I would be heated

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m shocked Dan Campbell still went for 2 even after the penalty took em back.

There’s big balls… and then there’s big fools

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Why does any player have to report as eligible? If you are one of the 11 players on the field for the play, you should be automatically eligible. Let teams get creative and do stuff like that without the need to tell the ref he's "reporting."

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Why does any player have to report as eligible? If you are one of the 11 players on the field for the play, you should be automatically eligible. Let teams get creative and do stuff like that without the need to tell the ref he's "reporting."

You see the video of decker walking up to the ref. Dude reported. Ref fucked up big time