• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 17 Discussion (How Weren't We Flexed?)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Campbell explained, they wanted to win there. Apparently, wrong player reported eligible (70). It should have been 68, guy who caught a pass.

I completely understand his frustration.

Refs said the wrong number... 68 reported but the ref said 70 by mistake. Like how can the ref mess that up so bad? Lions got hosed by the refs calling the wrong number. Insane.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
We got this on camera, and this ref is sticking with his BS that he didn't call the wrong number to be eligible. This dude either bets on games or this is proof the NFL is fixed.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
We got this on camera, and this ref is sticking with his BS that he didn't call the wrong number to be eligible. This dude either bets on games or this is proof the NFL is fixed.

one of the big problems the nfl has with officiating is that they try to be transparent but then they're not accountable
in other sports, if a major error has been made, the umbrella governing bodies will admit to the mistake and try and explain how it happened especially if it is game altering

in the nfl, all these ref pool reports seem to be the refs trying to justify how their wrong decision was a right decision every time

think that's the thing that has to change

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The Lions visit the Cowboys tonight for a big NFC showdown. Dallas at home is a lot different than who they are on the road but given the Dallas defense has been vulnerable lately, it wouldn't surprise me if the Lions won.
Lions got screwed. You can see Decker go over and tell the ref and say he is eligible. Damn ref only focused on #70.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
You can tell Steichen was the top guy behind the Eagles the last couple years. That offense is so basic without him. Meanwhile he's about to drag Gardner Minshew into the playoffs.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Wildcard spots for the AFC are largely decided now, I think: Browns, the lower of Dolphins vs Bill's, and the winner of Indy vs Texans.

Still kinda open on the NFC side.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
So, the Chiefs are struggling with the Bengals and the Seahawks are struggling with the Steelers.

DAMN!! :brickwall::brickwall:

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Joe Flacco in Cleveland... Tyrod Taylor for the Giants. Former Ravens Quarterbacks going nuts around the league.
I love the fact that my boy Tyrod "T-Mobile" Taylor is still ballin' in this league. I remember someone from this board (I don't remember who it was) said a few years ago that Tyrod was 1-year removed from being in the league. Here he is a few years later after that statement and he's still doing it.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Chargers are so bad that even when the Broncos benched Wilson, the Chargers can't even beat Jarrett Stidham.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Chiefs are so used to winning, they are melting down when everything goes wrong.

And it is because they KNOW that they are no longer staying at home in the playoffs. NOW, they have to take their show on the road and that's not going to be nice. They are struggling with the Bengals right now. Their "unbeatable" mystique has been shattered this season.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
And it is because they KNOW that they are no longer staying at home in the playoffs. NOW, they have to take their show on the road and that's not going to be nice. They are struggling with the Bengals right now. Their "unbeatable" mystique has been shattered this season.
The crazy part is that the AFC West is still up for grabs if they lose and Denver wins. If the Chiefs lose today and next week, the Broncos win out then the Broncos win the AFC West and the Chiefs are a Wild Card Team.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
The crazy part is that the AFC West is still up for grabs if they lose and Denver wins. If the Chiefs lose today and next week, the Broncos win out then the Broncos win the AFC West and the Chiefs are a Wild Card Team.
If the Chiefs win, doesn't that knock the Bengals out of playoff contention? I hope so!