• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 17 Miami Dolphins @ Baltimore Ravens

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Dude I’m so mad the Bucs apparently blacked out the Ravens game. I had no idea teams could do that. We were scheduled to get the Bucs/Saints on Fox and Ravens/Fins on CBS at 1pm. Now we only got Bucs according tot he coverage maps
Oh that sucks. Get Paramount+ on free trial or something.

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
that sucks. You could stream it onto your TV
Yeah I normally get it on my laptop and then connect to the big screen via HDMI.

Paramount+ says I can start streaming at 12:55. I'll have the laptop fired up just in case......

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Wow Hamilton , Zietler and Stephens out.Ugly

IMG_2752.jpeg

Ouch… this gon be a tough one today

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Yeah this was not the time to be missing 14 and 21.

to be missing both is not ideal
but ultimately we can try and find a way without those guys and give them 2 extra rest weeks
or worst case we've got another chance to lock up the 1 seed next week

the longer term prospects of this team are more heavily impacted by kyle and bsteve being ok in a couple of weeks time vs this week

the fact that stephens had an assessment with a trainer is a good sign that his injury is likely very short-term

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
to be missing both is not ideal
but ultimately we can try and find a way without those guys and give them 2 extra rest weeks
or worst case we've got another chance to lock up the 1 seed next week

the longer term prospects of this team are more heavily impacted by kyle and bsteve being ok in a couple of weeks time vs this week

the fact that stephens had an assessment with a trainer is a good sign that his injury is likely very short-term
Worley and Stone can hold it down with Williams. Darby and RYS can hold it down with Marlon.

I hate the idea of Ben Cleveland though.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yea , we’re cooked lol