• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 17 Miami Dolphins @ Baltimore Ravens

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Oh that sucks. Get Paramount+ on free trial or something.
Oooo I have Paramount+ for free through my Walmart subscription, thanks!

Dude I’m so mad the Bucs apparently blacked out the Ravens game. I had no idea teams could do that. We were scheduled to get the Bucs/Saints on Fox and Ravens/Fins on CBS at 1pm. Now we only got Bucs according tot he coverage maps
That's a thing teams can do? How do the other teams allow that?

Well Buccaneers are pirates, so sail the high seas!

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
What makes you think that the Bucs blacked out the Ravens game? Was there an article or announcement or something?
So i don’t know for sure it was the Bucs, much more likely it’s a TV thing than a Bucs thing… Essentially FOX did want to give up those eyes to CBS considering Tampa is a pretty diverse sports fandom town. Also lots of dolphin fans live here that can’t afford Miami.

marklar

Pro Bowler
Happy new year, ye wierdos! Just finished new year's dinner - ptarmigan that I shot over my pointer. No better meat

Time to catch some fish!

So i don’t know for sure it was the Bucs, much more likely it’s a TV thing than a Bucs thing… Essentially FOX did want to give up those eyes to CBS considering Tampa is a pretty diverse sports fandom town. Also lots of dolphin fans live here that can’t afford Miami.
That's believable, but shame on them all the same. CBS should fight back.

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Are you watching on paramount? I got some me shitty Boomer E. talk show. Going to the internet.