• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The MVP, the Division and the 1 Seed!!!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
A burns unit in the secondary but the Ravens defence and Mike Macdonald overcame the problems with Tyreek and Achane's speed.

Lamar was unbelievable. 5 TDs, perfect passer rating. MVP surely... Absolutely dismantled the Dolphins.

A lot of injuries to check out with Marlo, Worley and Pierce to keep an eye on. PQ got knocked up a few times too.

Utter domination on both sides of the ball.

But these guys are gonna have 2 extra weeks to rest up now that we've secured...

THE 1 SEED. The AFC goes through Baltimore!

JAAM

Hall of Famer
THAT’S MY QUARTERBACKY

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I've been hard on Bateman. Shout out to him today. He came up big and he has been playing better as of late. With OBJ being in and out, he needs to be the guy.

Lamar Jackson MVP. I don't have to say anything else.

Defense held up very well considering all the issues we had going into this game.

Likely...man....Likely....

Simba

Staff Member
unreal
looked so uncomfortable with the first 2 drives being run through like swiss cheese

but complementary football won out - offence picked up the baton and the defence played good defence with a lead despite missing guys
Seemed to be some communication issues early that got cleaned up quick. I can accept that with a skeleton crew.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Ronald Darby was such a key pickup too. Dude is a dog.

We got so many big pieces at great prices. Whole team locked in. Loving the vibes. Everyone seems on the same page and I wonder if some of these guys would come back around the same price if we were to win it all.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Ronald Darby was such a key pickup too. Dude is a dog.

ironically this team has benefitted from depth that we've only got because of injury issues - clowney and KVN, darby because of marlon's preseason issues, mustipher because of linderbaum's preseason issues

the difference between this year and the last couple of years is that we've got away with guys not being gone for the year and also found good play from their "backups"

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
RYS is ass cheeks. Marcus Williams is also highly sus. However, everyone else on this team, even though the depth is pretty dang good. That goes for both sides of the ball.

All this team has to do is get healthy and protect it's house.