• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The MVP, the Division and the 1 Seed!!!

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Watching “Wired”

Lamar Jackson as it approaches halftime : “HEY HEY HEY, YALL CALM THE FUCK DOWN. WE NEED TO STAY LOCKED IN, FAM!”

I cannot WAIT for the divisional game. I may spend a kings ransom to go to the afccg if we get there. GO RAVENS.

Baltimorican

Practice Squad
Watching “Wired”

Lamar Jackson as it approaches halftime : “HEY HEY HEY, YALL CALM THE FUCK DOWN. WE NEED TO STAY LOCKED IN, FAM!”

I cannot WAIT for the divisional game. I may spend a kings ransom to go to the afccg if we get there. GO RAVENS.

Him and Ro are just so locked in. I'm trying my best to think of the last time I saw a team with that kind of in-their-prime leadership on both sides of the ball. They are both 26 yrs old and in their 6th! seasons. They are both the unquestioned leaders of their sides of the ball and both playing at elite levels every damn week. It's the reason I'm not worried about the rust, the reason I've had so much faith in making it through every tough stretch of the schedule. Those two men are going to bring that trophy home, I just know they will.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m really worried about TJ Watt flailing around recklessly to the sideline into where Lamar could potentially be standing, we need to make sure he’s not too close to the field on Saturday. Also no crazy team celebrations, no one needs to get hurt that way either.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Watching “Wired”

Noticed that too

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m really worried about TJ Watt flailing around recklessly to the sideline into where Lamar could potentially be standing, we need to make sure he’s not too close to the field on Saturday. Also no crazy team celebrations, no one needs to get hurt that way either.
i-see-south-park.gif

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
that would be penalized for illegal touching. Remember....Allen is the referee this weekend.