• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The MVP, the Division and the 1 Seed!!!

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I was stressing SO much in the game day thread, but I'm glad to be wrong. Seriously, shout out to this defense for holding them to only 6 points in the 2nd half. Very, very valiant effort by them.

As for this offense, it was yet again abundantly clear that Lamar heard the noise from that bitch who said she prefers her QBs to be quarterbacky (whatever the FUCK that means). So he finishes the game, 18/21 for 321 yds and 5TDs. In the waning seconds of the game, I was saying that these numbers looked hella familiar. Where did I see these numbers before? So I did some Wikipedia'ing (and @Ellicottraven will appreciate this). Remember that symphony that Lamar conducted against the Dolphins in the 2019 opener? Here were his stats. 17/20 for 324 yds and 5TDs.

Consider this game to be the Baltimore remix of that symphony.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
ironically this team has benefitted from depth that we've only got because of injury issues - clowney and KVN, darby because of marlon's preseason issues, mustipher because of linderbaum's preseason issues

the difference between this year and the last couple of years is that we've got away with guys not being gone for the year and also found good play from their "backups"
There's one more little difference. We had Lamar Fucking Jackson for the season and he had someone to throw to.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Is there any way whatsoever Lamar doesn't win MVP this year. This game was absolutely brilliant. And he/the team didn't rely on him to do it by running. All his TDs and a huge majority of yardage was via passing

CanadianRavensFan

Practice Squad
Damn that was a fun game to watch. It was great to see the defence tighten up in the second quarter and clamp that offence down. Loved seeing Lamar put up some "MVP" like numbers to shut the stat watchers up. Hope our guys are okay and able to play in the divisional round

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
BEND THE KNEE

IMG_7537.jpeg