• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs. Steelers

Simba

Staff Member
Steelers still have something to play for, we do not. Still want to kick their asses though.

Biggest question this game will be who plays and to what extent. Personally, would be shocked if the healthy starters don't get at least some run in. Don't think Harbaugh wants to have a 2019 repeat. If I had to guess, the only starters that don't play are the ones that are dinged up. Some might get some short run and then cede to the younger guys, but logistically cannot sit everyone like a final preseason game.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I feel like Lamar should play against Pitt. Even if only a half. He needs to keep stacking and needs to get Pitt off his back. It's almost ceremonial.

Lamar has been pretty ass off of byes for some reason and I don't want him to have a double bye

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I feel like Lamar should play against Pitt. Even if only a half. He needs to keep stacking and needs to get Pitt off his back. It's almost ceremonial.

Lamar has been pretty ass off of byes for some reason and I don't want him to have a double bye
Feel the same. Lamar needs the first half and a conservative gameplan with lots of quick release and run game, then roll with snoop in the second half

CanadianRavensFan

Practice Squad
Wouldn’t hate to have Pitt get in over BUF to be honest
Why? The pats just made Allen look like literal ass and would have won if they had a qb who didn't keep gifting the bills the ball. Plus with the amount of shit that bills fans have said about Lamar, I want to see Lamar destroy them.

CanadianRavensFan

Practice Squad
We need to treat this game like it's preseason and have Lamar play a quarter or MAYBE the first half. If he takes a single snap in the second half then Harbs and EDC need to be fired

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Steelers-Ravens will be played on Saturday at 4:30pm on ESPN/ABC. Full Schedule below:

Well that’s bullshit

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
So what do the Steelers need to happen for them to get in?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I'm surprised they put our game Saturday. Should have just put Tampa/Carolina in that slot since Tampa clinches the division with a win. If Carolina wins, then it opens the door for either Atlanta or New Orleans to win the NFC South. So that way Atlanta and New Orleans know whether their game means anything.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Steelers still have something to play for, we do not. Still want to kick their asses though.

Biggest question this game will be who plays and to what extent. Personally, would be shocked if the healthy starters don't get at least some run in. Don't think Harbaugh wants to have a 2019 repeat. If I had to guess, the only starters that don't play are the ones that are dinged up. Some might get some short run and then cede to the younger guys, but logistically cannot sit everyone like a final preseason game.
At this point, I think it would be an act of insanity to dress Lamar up for this game. Not for one snap.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
At this point, I think it would be an act of insanity to dress Lamar up for this game. Not for one snap.
Can’t be scared. It could happen week 18 in a meaningless game or first quarter of the divisional round, the result is the same, but none of it will matter if 3 weeks pass and our boys forget how to execute for the whole first half on gameday