• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs. Steelers

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I feel like Lamar should play against Pitt. Even if only a half. He needs to keep stacking and needs to get Pitt off his back. It's almost ceremonial.

Lamar has been pretty ass off of byes for some reason and I don't want him to have a double bye
Yea I want starters playing a full quarter atleast. Then enjoy 8 days to get healthy and another week to prepare for our divisional opponent

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Steelers-Ravens will be played on Saturday at 4:30pm on ESPN/ABC. Full Schedule below:

Makes sense , Steelers need to win and have Jags or Bills take a loss. The league essentially locked in the eyes of Steelers nation for three time slots(assuming they beat us)

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

we need to play some starters and give Lamar atleast a quarter. Allow Tylan Wallace to play some WR with Bateman and a bit of Zay.

I want to beat the Steelers without all our starters but I don't want to come into the playoffs rusty. Sure we had other issues back in 2019 with a couple players injured (Andrews and Ingram).

Last edited:

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Bring back the Mustipher system!
1704125565293.png
1704125583087.png

Literally see no difference between these two whatsoever.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Can’t be scared. It could happen week 18 in a meaningless game or first quarter of the divisional round, the result is the same, but none of it will matter if 3 weeks pass and our boys forget how to execute for the whole first half on gameday
It's not about being scared, it's about risking your $260m investment in a meaningless game this close to taking the championship. It doesn't take a lot, just one awkward step. Look at Chubb. Every other player I'm OK with. Not Lamar, without him it's over.

GodIsGreat

Veteran
For offense rest zay he was banged up , obj
Start the offensive line, Bateman , Lamar but do quick passes , get them out

A good win because Kyle,pq, ro can come back healthy

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think you try to rest or sit Stanley, Zeitler, Beckham Jr, Zay Flowers, Marlon Humphrey, Kyle Hamilton & perhaps guys like Patrick Queen, Edwards, Justice Hill, Marcus Williams, & may be required to sit Michael Pierce. Obviously you can't make everyone inactive. I expect Lamar to play and even Marcus Williams but Marcus especially I would like to rest as much as we can as we will need him healthy for the playoffs. I think less defenders rest than the offense since TJ Watt doesn't seem to play offense AFAIK lol. I think some guys you will not be able to play due to injuries and that likely influences us a lot. I wouldn't mind seeing some of our practice guys get called up like DL Nichols or RB Owen Wright

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yea I really don’t see what difference a drive would make. I just don’t think it’s worth the risk, we’ve already had to endure no Lamar for playoffs the last two seasons, can we at least give him a guaranteed shot at redemption?

Everyone killing McDaniel right now for leaving Chubb in there, down 30pts.

If Lamar somehow gets hurt in a meaningless game, I'm back on my obnoxious "Fire Harbs" chant... yall dont want that.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Membership is on hold because team looks impressive. Criminal mistake like that would reinstate the active, lifetime membership.
I think they need to play the starters for a quarter to a half, just so we don't have rust after 3 weeks off.