• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs. Steelers

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m doing moneyline I really think we’re going to win. Rudolph is terrible
I mean I can see the ML play, but honestly, there's not much value in it. The line is dropping in the Ravens favor due to all the later sharp $ coming in (been bet down to +3 at this point) and you can get +3 with no juice pretty much everywhere. ML is +150, which isn't nearly enough value for me if I can get 3 points with no juice.

And this 100% has the feel of a game the Steelers win by a FG.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I mean I can see the ML play, but honestly, there's not much value in it. The line is dropping in the Ravens favor due to all the later sharp $ coming in (been bet down to +3 at this point) and you can get +3 with no juice pretty much everywhere. ML is +150, which isn't nearly enough value for me if I can get 3 points with no juice.

And this 100% has the feel of a game the Steelers win by a FG.
Yea very true, that will be annoying to see

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
take Cooper and Njoku away and stop the run and the game is over
And the run part shouldn’t be too hard, aside from the Jets game they’ve been incapable of running the ball with Flacco, it looks broken. Oddly enough they ran it pretty well against us the last game.
If Cleveland wins the WC we’re almost certainly seeing them.

I swear to god….
I changed my profile pic we are good.

Also I hope Ro and Queen aren’t playing this week, can’t lose them to something stupid and Queen has had a shoulder issue or something recently and can use the rest.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Me personally, the Bills.

But I've finally gotten to the point where I just don't care. It's the playoffs. Whoever we play is going to be good, and whoever we play is certainly capable of beating us. And we're certainly capable of throttling them. It'll just come down to execution.

We've proven we can beat Miami, Cleveland, Jacksonville and Houston. I think every single person knows we can beat Pittsburgh and Indy. That just leaves Buffalo and KC, and we can't possibly see KC until the AFCG.
They have to play us too

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
So whose gonna score on steelers defense?
Tucker will throw a TD and Mekari and Sala will come in as an eligible and catch a TD, which will be called back as an illegal touch.

Cunningham will catch a TD, Bateman will have a TD. Gordon will score also

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
No stress today! I believe our guys will step up. We have good depth and we can gamble all day long. Nothing to lose, so let’s go for it!

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
After watching that shitshow game in Pitts earlier this year on NFLN, I really want to bounce them now. Still, no real stress but it would be soooooo satisfying to break their hearts today. Go Ravens.

GodIsGreat

Veteran
I do think the steelers got this, seeing what pickens does to the starting secondary, he's going to probably have a game, mike/todd will probably call basic play calls.

There 1st round exits

Baltimorican

Practice Squad
I'm with you, it's a dumb week, but it's still viable for those who are on the borderline of making the playoffs. I would definitely vote for it to end in week 17 though.

If they actually gave a damn about the players it would last 18 weeks. 16 games + 2 byes per team. Players get the extra rest to heal, NFL gets 18 weeks of football to sell. Win-win and much easier to avoid 4 day recoveries for those TNF games they insist on shoving down our throats.