1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest, thanks for stopping by. Be sure to sign up if you haven't already done so!
    Dismiss Notice

Video Game Thread

Discussion in 'Madden/Video Games' started by Dom McRaven, May 18, 2017.

1. gtalk12

gtalk12 Veteran

Anthem was a massive disappointment as prepared as I was to BE disappointed. It is EA after all.

Absolutely terrible, I am at the point where I think I am going to switch to PC. These AAA companies are ruining consoles.

2. redrum52

redrum52 MVP

EA is scum. Don't knock them all for one of the worst companies.

3. redrum52

redrum52 MVP

Yup... starting RE 2 when I get home tonight..

4. So i jist beat NieR Automata and I need to recommend this game to anyone who thoroughly enjoys video games. This game will change you.

Its odd on the surface but deep down this game tells an incredible story and will question your perspective on what video games have to offer.

Play all the way through it. You wont be disappointed

5. Now im trying to decide between finishing RDR2, Sekiero, or Cuphead

6. redrum52

redrum52 MVP

Resident Evil has me shook.

Finish RDR2 and tell me how it goes. Heard good things about Cuphead, but when I look at it, I can't take it seriously.

7. Lost_In_Translation

Lost_In_Translation Staff Member Administrator Writer

Devil May Cry 5. That is all

• Like Like x 1
  8. redrum52

redrum52 MVP

Can we get a goddam Resident Evil game where characters can jump so I dont have to go down 3 flights of stairs then back track just cause this non athletic fuck (outside of cut scenes) cant jump a foot and a half?

Game is good as hell. Brand new considering I never played it during its original release. Would recommend.

9. redrum52

redrum52 MVP

Image-11.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. JO_75

JO_75 Ravens Ring of Honor

Hopefully Microsoft or Sony puts full backward compatibility in their next systems. Sony has said the PS5 is going to at least play PS4 games but I would love to be able to play PS3 or PS2 games on it. What's everyone going to do when they come out? Stick with PlayStation, move to Xbox or vice versa?

• Agree Agree x 1