• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Video Game Thread

JO_75

Hall of Famer
EA announces the obvious... John Madden will grace the cover of Madden 23. This is his first time on the cover of the game named after him since 2000. There will be three different covers as one will be the iconic picture of Madden being carried off the field after winning the Superbowl, and another of him in the Broadcast Booth and this one below.

Biff Tannen

Practice Squad
Anybody else rocking some Elden Ring? Its hard as fuck but still enjoyable. I'm about 100 hours in lol.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
EA announces the obvious... John Madden will grace the cover of Madden 23. This is his first time on the cover of the game named after him since 2000. There will be three different covers as one will be the iconic picture of Madden being carried off the field after winning the Superbowl, and another of him in the Broadcast Booth and this one below.

I wish the games were good.

Biff Tannen

Practice Squad
I wish the games were good.
How I long for the days of the NFL 2k series.

Taking a break from Elden Ring; starting to wear me down a bit lol.

About to start on Watch Dogs:Legion. Was a big fan of the first two.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Quite curious why EA and 2K have yet to upgrade Madden & NBA2K PC to Next Gen. It is quite amazing how much the modding community has been able to add so much more to Madden and NBA 2K than the devs do. Like... modders are showing how lazy video game companies have gotten.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Quite curious why EA and 2K have yet to upgrade Madden & NBA2K PC to Next Gen. It is quite amazing how much the modding community has been able to add so much more to Madden and NBA 2K than the devs do. Like... modders are showing how lazy video game companies have gotten.
I thought they do regarding Madden. Like there's an Xbox One version and a Xbox Series version for Madden 22.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Madden 23 will be my first Madden since Madden 20, and my first next gen Madden on PS5. Kept a 32 team Franchise Mode up to date based on real life for the past couple years.

The craziness of the offseason made me want to get Madden 23 to play with the new rosters.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
NBA 2K23 is hitting it out of the park. They just revealed a new addition to MyNBA and only two words sums it up.... "What If?" Damn... this sounds awesome, really wanted something like this in Madden but EA is too damn lazy to do something awesome like this. Definitely pre-ordering NBA2K23 now.

What if you could go back in time and change the very fabric of NBA history? What if you could be the guiding hand that steers the league in the direction you want to see it go? What if you could tackle the “what ifs” you’ve always wanted to explore and go back to a previous era where you can finally see what could’ve been?

With NBA 2K23, there’s no need for “what if” when pondering what could’ve been. All of your dreams can become reality as MyNBA becomes MyNBA Eras on PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series X|S consoles.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
If you haven't already CyberPunk is amazing on next gen with update

redrum52

Hall of Famer
If you haven't already CyberPunk is amazing on next gen with update
Only took em 2 years to get it right. Might cop after I finally finish red dead 2 and ff7

Don't buy madden if you enjoy franchise. Game is concentrated dumpster juice. It is flat out broken.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Only took em 2 years to get it right. Might cop after I finally finish red dead 2 and ff7

Don't buy madden if you enjoy franchise. Game is concentrated dumpster juice. It is flat out broken.

Haven’t purchased or played madden in years. I use to love that game. Until a competitor comes out I’m not interested

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
The game looks amazing on next gen consoles
I have a buddy who has played it on his PC like 10 times. He's obsessed with the game. I need to play my PS5 more for what I spent on it. Maybe this will give me the motivation to do exactly that.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I have a buddy who has played it on his PC like 10 times. He's obsessed with the game. I need to play my PS5 more for what I spent on it. Maybe this will give me the motivation to do exactly that.

I played it on the PS5. Played nice, I think it crashed on me maybe 3-4 times total. There is a ton of content to play outside of story missions