• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 18 Discussion (Season Finale)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Wow.... how do you leave one second on the clock lol. The Punter should have ran around more in the end zone before taking the safety.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I cant imagine being a panthers fan right now. Gave up the farm for a 5'11 QB, 180lb soaking wet... and then combine that with the QB drafted right after him BALLIN out...

with a crappy owner that micromanage everything.

I would be sick. lol
That was a big “F” up!

LSURavenFan

Veteran
I thought Bryce Young would be a solid NFL player.

But this year he has looked really bad. The size has been a major issue. Doesn't help that the Panthers are a disaster.

I'm not going to write him off yet, but he needs to take significant strides next season.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't see the Texans going too far, but with Stroud they could surprise some people.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I thought Bryce Young would be a solid NFL player.

But this year he has looked really bad. The size has been a major issue. Doesn't help that the Panthers are a disaster.

I'm not going to write him off yet, but he needs to take significant strides next season.

Man, I don’t know. I know in today’s NFL, it’s a lot easier to get by being a smaller QB.

But hes small small. At least Kyler and Russell have stocky builds. Bryce looking like he a middle schooler next to all them pro athletes.

Hard for me to see him ever reaching the status worthy of that #1 overall pick.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't see the Texans going too far, but with Stroud they could surprise some people.

They probably won’t make much noise this playoff run.. but they’re setup for success going forward.

Nico Collins, Tank Dell, John Metchie, and Dalton Schultz.

You got two certified bookend tackles in Laremy Tunsil and Tytus Howard.

Just upgrade that run game and they’re gucci.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

Who we rooting for fellas? Who get a better chance at defeating the Browns on wildcard weekend? The Rookie or Sunshine?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
They probably won’t make much noise this playoff run.. but they’re setup for success going forward.

Nico Collins, Tank Dell, John Metchie, and Dalton Schultz.

You got two certified bookend tackles in Laremy Tunsil and Tytus Howard.

Just upgrade that run game and they’re gucci.
This doesn't do us favors if we were trying to keep Mike Macdonald, Demeco Ryans was a Defensive Coordinator and seeing what he did is going to make Macdonald even more wanted by teams. I just hope he sticks around and says he'll wait another year with us, at the very least he decides to wait it out for a more competent team/ownership. I would hate if he jumped at the Panthers situation with a terrible owner and what not.

JO_75

Hall of Famer

Who we rooting for fellas? Who get a better chance at defeating the Browns on wildcard weekend? The Rookie or Sunshine?

I think Cleveland will have a harder time beating either Jacksonville or Houston a second time even though they beat them in the regular season. Browns only beat Jacksonville by 4 points, and we know Stroud didn't play against Cleveland in the regular season. I do think there's a chance we don't even play the Browns because either one of those teams could beat them next weekend. It will be a tough game for sure but it's not a lock we play against Joe in the postseason.

Also to your question... I'm not scared of any team that we potentially play, we have a better chance of winning no matter who we play.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor

The Texans absolutely have the better chance of pulling the upset. Feels like at some point the Jags just got derailed, and they're going to be one and done.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Miami will be without Raheem Mostert and Jaylen Waddle for tomorrow night against Buffalo. I had Buffalo winning the game before this, but this basically hurts Miami's offense.

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
This O's fan wants no part of another hot Houston franchise in any Playoff event this year... The storylines are painful to think about. ^_^

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Trevor Lawrence is playing today against the Titans. So that should guarantee a Jags win, meaning it would be left up to tonight and whether Buffalo wins or loses for Pittsburgh to get in.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I am not wishing injury on anyone. In fact, I was bummed to see TJ Watt go down because it looked pretty bad. With that said, I hope today and next week these teams kick the living shit out of each other while we get healthy!

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Trevor Lawrence is playing today against the Titans. So that should guarantee a Jags win, meaning it would be left up to tonight and whether Buffalo wins or loses for Pittsburgh to get in.
Both games should be good.