• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 18 Discussion (Season Finale)

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Do we root for Jags and Bills to shut up the Steelers fans today or do we want Bills out of the playoffs? I think I would rather face Mason Rudolph that Josh Allen, but the Steelers do have a decent run game and a defense that can generate a lot of pressure, but not sold on their secondary unless Fitzpatrick comes back.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Missed tackles by the Jaguars and the Titans take the early lead!

Do we root for Jags and Bills to shut up the Steelers fans today or do we want Bills out of the playoffs? I think I would rather face Mason Rudolph that Josh Allen, but the Steelers do have a decent run game and a defense that can generate a lot of pressure, but not sold on their secondary unless Fitzpatrick comes back.
I think if both teams win then Pittsburgh is out, but Pittsburgh replaces whoever loses I believe.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Bijon Robinson 71 yard TD run and the Falcons take the lead back! Falcons only path to the Playoffs is if they win and the Bucs lose giving them the division.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Baker Mayfield with an obvious limp coming off the field after a sack. This will potentially open the NFC South up to Atlanta or New Orleans if Baker can't return to the game.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Can’t believe i bet Jacksonville. Also funny how 90% of the convo on Bengals and Browns Reddit is about Jake Browning’s sister that the camera man keeps showing

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I thought Sunshine suppose to be a can’t-miss prospect coming out.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Steelers are in it seems, they only need one of either Buffalo or Jacksonville to lose. Jacksonville seems content gifting Pittsburgh a playoff spot. This also means Houston would win the division and the Texans would play Cleveland next week if things stand.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Not good for the Lions... rookie TE Sam LaPorta was carted to the locker room with a knee injury.