• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 18 Discussion (Season Finale)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Marcus Mariota in for the Eagles.... wow. He throws an interception immediately so now the Giants can score before the end of the half.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is my big free agent I want in the offseason. Dobbins will be coming off an injury, who knows if we keep him as he is a pending free agent. Going with Henry, Gus and Mitchell would be fine by me next season and beyond.

Nah.. give me Saquon!

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Eagles have great talent, but coaching wise they were carried by their coordinators. That staff is shit without them.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Eagles are in trouble next weekend. Their defense has become terrible with Matt Patricia taking over as DC, and they got to deal with Mike Evans and Chris Godwin. Then they are struggling against the Giants pass rush and Tampa's pass rush is just as good. If they don't have AJ Brown, oof. Eagles might get bounced in the wild card round.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Eagles are in trouble next weekend. Their defense has become terrible with Matt Patricia taking over as DC, and they got to deal with Mike Evans and Chris Godwin. Then they are struggling against the Giants pass rush and Tampa's pass rush is just as good. If they don't have AJ Brown, oof. Eagles might get bounced in the wild card round.
They're absolutely going to be one and done. The Buccs aren't great, but I trust Baker to step up more than I do anyone on the Eagles right now.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I had the playoff scenarios wrong..

2 seed will play the Steelers. Steelers play the winner of the Bills / Dolphins game

3 seed -- Chiefs will play the loser of the Bills / Dolphins game

4 seed -- Houston Texans play the Cleveland Browns

Last edited:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
They're absolutely going to be one and done. The Buccs aren't great, but I trust Baker to step up more than I do anyone on the Eagles right now.
Has it ever happened where both Super Bowl teams in the previous year lost in the Wild Card round the next year? I can see KC being one and done too.