• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 18 Discussion (Season Finale)

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I had the playoff scenarios wrong..

2 seed will play the Steelers. Steelers play the winner of the Bills / Dolphins game

3 seed -- Chiefs will play the loser of the Bills / Dolphins game

4 seed -- Houston Texans play the Cleveland Browns
Miami is a fraud, so Steelers probably playing Bills.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Has it ever happened where both Super Bowl teams in the previous year lost in the Wild Card round the next year? I can see KC being one and done too.

I think KC gonna turn it on in the playoffs. It’s still Andy Reid and Mahomes.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
With the Dallas Cowboys winning the NFC East, this marks 19 consecutive seasons that the NFC East has failed to produce a repeat champion.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
With the Dallas Cowboys winning the NFC East, this marks 19 consecutive seasons that the NFC East has failed to produce a repeat champion.

All I know is we officially have them as an opponent for the 2024 season. Jeff Z already came out and announced that it’ll be an away game for us. My cousin’s a big cowboys fan.. this was in our bucket list. Gotta go check out that stadium now!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
All I know is we officially have them as an opponent for the 2024 season. Jeff Z already came out and announced that it’ll be an away game for us. My cousin’s a big cowboys fan.. this was in our bucket list. Gotta go check out that stadium now!
We play the whole NFC East next year.... and unfortunately have to go to Metlife Stadium to play the Giants.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Don't look now guys... but the Rams just took the lead on a 2 pt conversion and lead 21-20 over the 49ers. Carson Wentz outdueling Sam Darnold.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Don't look now guys... but the Rams just took the lead on a 2 pt conversion and lead 21-20 over the 49ers. Carson Wentz outdueling Sam Darnold.

Stafford returns to Detroit for the playoffs? God damn… that’s like Flacco coming to Baltimore :(

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Stafford returns to Detroit for the playoffs? God damn… that’s like Flacco coming to Baltimore :(
It depends on who wins the Rams-49ers game, if the Rams win then they are the 6th seed and head to Detroit. Packers as the 7th would have a date with their old Head Coach Mike McCarthy and the Cowboys. If the 49ers come back and win, then the Packers head to Detroit while the Rams head to Dallas.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
It depends on who wins the Rams-49ers game, if the Rams win then they are the 6th seed and head to Detroit. Packers as the 7th would have a date with their old Head Coach Mike McCarthy and the Cowboys. If the 49ers come back and win, then the Packers head to Detroit while the Rams head to Dallas.

Thanks. Rams winning this game is definitely the better script.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Rams will win the 49ers and the seeding for the NFC is now final.

Super Wild Card Weekend in the NFC:
(7) Packers @ (2) Cowboys - Packers playing Mike McCarthy in the playoffs
(6) Rams @ (3) Lions - Matthew Stafford returns to Detroit.
(5) Eagles @ (4) Buccaneers - Reeling Eagles head to Tampa to take on the Bucs.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
IMG_2824.jpeg

Stafford vs Lions
Flacco vs Ravens

NFL script writers did their thing this szn