• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Health, the Steelers and the Weather (And Huntley)

Baltimorican

Practice Squad
Even with everyone playing, those out passes he was throwing were bad. He's got a poor arm. If it wasn't clear before, it is now. Likeable guy, not a true backup, def not a starter.

He's getting expensive for the type of backup he actually is. I truly believe that the Malik Cunningham move was ALL about making sure Lamar has a new "besty" in the Qb room next yr. I'm actually surprised Ravens didn't draft him for that purpose.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Even with everyone playing, those out passes he was throwing were bad. He's got a poor arm. If it wasn't clear before, it is now. Likeable guy, not a true backup, def not a starter.
Yeah, I’ll trust the team’s thoughts on that. lol

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
Yeah, I’ll trust the team’s thoughts on that. lol
Well, I admit that last year when Lamar's future was uncertain I was higher on Snoop, but I think that if we are going to be contenders without Lamar in an injury situation, Huntley isn't the guy. A former starter looking for a potential resurrection might be something we look into. Love Snoop the guy, but I honestly think we can do better at second string QB. He just doesn't have the zip on the ball to get those completions consistently on the outs.

I'll send my thoughts to the staff. ;) lol

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Well, I admit that last year when Lamar's future was uncertain I was higher on Snoop, but I think that if we are going to be contenders without Lamar in an injury situation, Huntley isn't the guy. A former starter looking for a potential resurrection might be something we look into. Love Snoop the guy, but I honestly think we can do better at second string QB. He just doesn't have the zip on the ball to get those completions consistently on the outs.

I'll send my thoughts to the staff. ;) lol
never really was a fan of Snoop. Agree, like the guy, but he can't throw the ball more than 10 yards and even that's a stretch. I would have preferred seeiing Johnson and feel we could have beaten the Steelers with him.