• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Health, the Steelers and the Weather (And Huntley)

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
I do. The only thing that will absolve being swept by Pitt in the regular season is crushing them in the playoffs like the dude who went through the stone breaker in the Temple of Doom.
Great reference

entropy

Practice Squad
You’re fooling yourself if you think we’d crush Pitt.. how often has that happened in the history of the rivalry? Mike Tomlin always finds a way to make it difficult
Your attitude is unbecoming of a Marine. Go watch Conan talk about what is good in life until you experience a reset :lol:

You’re fooling yourself if you think we’d crush Pitt.. how often has that happened in the history of the rivalry? Mike Tomlin always finds a way to make it difficult
Not often but I think the last time they faced each other in the playoffs, Bmore won by a decent margin in 2014.

And anyways, there's always a first time.

That said, I take Pitt seriously. And I worry about Cle. Really, given how poorly the Ravens have done in recent postseasons, I'm not superconfident about any opponents.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Steelers are in no-mans land.

It's awesome.

They're not good enough to be a contender, but not bad enough to have a high pick.

Have fun with Pickett again next year.

Justin Fields*

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
we were tricked by that 1 half in preseason where johnson struggled to move the ball and then huntley dominated
great thing about this preseason game is our backups were playing against the Steelers starters and it was nice to see some of them perform really well.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Seems almost a foregone conclusion that Dalvin will be suiting up come our next game. If they had that short of a leash on Melvin for fumbling in a monsoon, they clearly don't trust him.
I dont trust him either. Dalvin Cook will be the 3rd back

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I dont trust him either. Dalvin Cook will be the 3rd back
Yeah, I think Dalvin Cook will be be our third back and have some opportunities in the playoffs. I am excited about seeing him in action. Having him here is a late surprise, and it taking the sting out of the trade for Henry being vetoed by their owner and Mitchell getting hurt.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
We would have crushed them the first time if we had not dropped 3 td passes . That game should have been a blowout.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
I do. The only thing that will absolve being swept by Pitt in the regular season is crushing them in the playoffs like the dude who went through the stone breaker in the Temple of Doom.
Would you rather play Pitt or the Bills? Ill take Pitt anyday. I would be more concerned about the Browns but I think we will have a good plan against Flacco.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
We would have crushed them the first time if we had not dropped 3 td passes . That game should have been a blowout.
We would have been 10x Super Bowl champions if we had not X, Y, Z…

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Where is son who said "he wanted to see what Huntley" could do.....lmao