• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Health, the Steelers and the Weather (And Huntley)

Tank

Hall of Famer
Time to move on from Huntley, I actually thought he was going to be a lot better
TBF, while Snoop did have a rough day he wasn't exactly set up for success. Add in the 4 or 5 dropped passes and the shitty weather, he was pretty much screwed.

Last edited:

entropy

Practice Squad
Would you rather play Pitt or the Bills? Ill take Pitt anyday. I would be more concerned about the Browns but I think we will have a good plan against Flacco.
I am deeply unsatisfied with the recent performance of my favorite team against its biggest rival. The only way to fix it is more opportunities to play them.

I'll wait til next year if I have to... but I'd much prefer two weeks from today.

Browns are probably a bigger challenge, particularly if Watt is out. Figure we're likely to see one of them next.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
2014 wild card
That game was 20-15 with 11 mins left in the 4th with the Steelers driving. Then sizzle had his thigh master INT. In no way was that “crushing”. Just a great back and forth game and we got the best of them towards the end

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Cringe, i changed my mind I want to play them

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
He looked bad yesterday. Their secondary without Fitzpatrick was very suspect yesterday. We should have done much better.
not when your QB rarely throws the ball more than 20 yards downfield. Actually how often did he throw the ball 10 yards?

What did we get 4 ypp

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I am not sure any went over 10 yards. I was not impressed at all with him.
agree, was hoping he wouldn't have been on the team this season and we had a better backup. I mean Johnson is a better backup.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ben Cleveland revenge tour continues