• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Wild-Card Bye

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yall are stressing the Texans way too much. We are about to beat that ass and host our first ever AFC Championship. Texans are a good team but we much better in all three phases of the game.
Yea it’s become really annoying hearing all this Stroud is gonna beat us talk (around over here). He’s had a good rookie season, Baker and Herbert had better ones, would we be panicking over him coming?

I get it tho, seeing a lot of these teams come out flat, we are all still scarred from 2019. We win that first game in commanding fashion though it’s go time

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Yea it’s become really annoying hearing all this Stroud is gonna beat us talk (around over here). He’s had a good rookie season, Baker and Herbert had better ones, would we be panicking over him coming?

I get it tho, seeing a lot of these teams come out flat, we are all still scarred from 2019. We win that first game in commanding fashion though it’s go time

but also... if it is the texans, let them come in and get hyped up

that only helps us

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

but also... if it is the texans, let them come in and get hyped up

that only helps us
I gotta believe memories of 2019 + watching the Cowboys yesterday has this team laser focused on avoiding a slow start and making a rookie QBs life a living hell.
The Texans don’t have a guy that a defense needs to focus their attention on. No Henry, CMC, Hill etc…We can just play our game. 24-9 type of day

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Noah Brown’s season has ended. Another weapon we wouldn’t have to account for if we play the Texans

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Dying over here just waiting for our game this weekend! Baaaah! Hoping it’s on Saturday, since I’m off.

Opposite for me. I’m hoping Steelers win cause I’m off Sundays. Let’s go Red Nose!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Yall are stressing the Texans way too much. We are about to beat that ass and host our first ever AFC Championship. Texans are a good team but we much better in all three phases of the game.
I get it, some people might not be scarred from 2019 but also the fact the Rangers came in and beat the Orioles, so we've seen this already where a hot Texas team comes into Baltimore and beats us. Again, I'm not worried about it, Texans or Steelers it doesn't matter. I've already began looking at flights and hotels in Baltimore for Championship weekend. I plan on being there.
Shit is wild

I'd love to go to a snow game one day but that amount of snow? Nah, bro I'm staying home in the comfort of my heat, free food and zero lines at the bathroom. Crazy.

Simba

Staff Member
This game gonna be crazy with the weather if the stadium is already like this. lol people may have igloos built when it's all over
Field is pristine lol. Might behoove the broadcast to focus on the crowd at times

JAAM

Hall of Famer
These Texans fans are getting out of hand lmao