• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Wild-Card Bye

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is why I wanted good ole Flacco to fail !! . FOOLS'S GOLD !
1705322374632.png

Last edited:

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Packers and Texans are kind of mirrors of each other in the two different conferences

Potential berserkers playing with house money
Yeah thats what worries me about the Texans , who we will likely play. They have nothing to lose. We had better not play tight .

One positive is they play in a dome and its going to be cold here in Baltimore all week. Snow possible on Friday.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Yeah thats what worries me about the Texans , who we will likely play. They have nothing to lose. We had better not play tight .

One positive is they play in a dome and its going to be cold here in Baltimore all week. Snow possible on Friday.

They’re gonna be loose as hell

And if we go behind early, real danger that doubt creeps in and we get tight again like 2019

Gonna have this anxiety regardless of who we play until the game

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
The only thing that gives me confidence regardless of who we play is we’ve been here before all year. These do or die, put up or shut up moments have defined our success. It takes a sound team to win these games now. A team built on confidence in themselves and each other as well as a team who has all of physical, emotional, mental strength and who is resilient. Beating the Niners, Dolphins, Seahawks, Rams, Lions gives me faith this team is ready and the only thing in our way is an injury and even then I don’t know.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Who has a better chance at beating us? Kc or bills?
Id say kc. Far superior secondary. Both offenses rely on hero ball, but mahomes kelce hero ball scares me a lot more than allen Diggs hero ball. Plus, rashee rice is becoming a legit threat and Buffalo doesn’t really have that second weapon.

On second thought, maybe our defense is better suited for kc, Diggs can isolate against our defensive scheme probably a lot easier than kelce could.

It concerns me because in structure we should stop any offense, but these are 2 teams that make their bread out of structure, we might have the horses to stop KC in and out of structure just because of our roster, but Diggs just might be the mf who can find space down the field. Our corners are no longer our strong suit.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
They’re gonna be loose as hell

And if we go behind early, real danger that doubt creeps in and we get tight again like 2019

Gonna have this anxiety regardless of who we play until the game
Stroud is for real, Texans are real, but stroud ain’t ready for this.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yall are stressing the Texans way too much. We are about to beat that ass and host our first ever AFC Championship. Texans are a good team but we much better in all three phases of the game.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Houston doesn't really even run the ball. Which is kinda crazy. CJ just slings the rock and for the most part it works for them.

That being said CJ was flustered a few times due to pressure early on in that game and could've had 2 early picks. Like that game was a blowout but at the same time a few little things go differntly and the whole game looks different. The NFL is on that thin of a razor and that's why anyone can win. Imagine Stroud has 2 interceptions in the first quarter (he def could have) and Joe when he threw the first pick 6 got the ball out of bounds instead of at the sideline. Browns could've easily won.

I think an unbalanced to the pass Houston team with a ton of film out there is gonna be something our defense handles relatively easily. Stroud will get his but not more than Lamar gets his. Even Flacco on OTs 5 and 6 was hitting deep shots on that squad. And he had no time whatsoever.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator

I was thinking about that, except Lamar’s from Florida and always looks cold (even in a dome vs chargers lol) where CJ played at Ohio state. I feel weather impacts qbs far more than anyone else