• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Wild-Card Bye

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I loved the Cowboys when I was a kid; Tony Dorsett and all those guys. But I have to admit I love seeing the shit the bed now as much as I ever liked seeing them be successful back in the day. If they lose, that's where Jim Harbaugh winds up.
I don’t think Jim would go there. I think he would get too many vibes of SF.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
So we will play Saturday against Houston, Steelers win then we play Pittsburgh on Sunday.

so now we know who to root for.

You want a saturday game you root for the Bills

Sunday you root for the Steelers

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
Btw, Let's go Lions! Big win.

Anyone seen the movie, Paper Lion? George Plimpton... newspaper guy undercover as a Lions QB back in the late 60's early 70's. Alan Alda plays Plimpton... Great movie! Better book.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So Bills/KC and Hou/BAL next week, going to be an interesting Divisional Round. If the Packers stun the 49ers and Lions win, that would mean the Lions would host the NFC Championship Game. That's crazy to think about, a NFC Championship Game being played in Detroit.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Who has a better chance at beating us? Kc or bills?
I really want Buffalo to win more so for the fact that I want Buffalo and KC to beat the hell out of each other before coming to us in the AFC Championship. KC just because of Mahomes but again, I've been saying I'm not afraid of anyone and we will beat whoever comes to The Bank. We are winning it all.... period.