• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Wild-Card Bye

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
it was mother natures fault. I was all set to go up and build a dome with a bunch of volunteers until Mother Nature got mad
In all honesty it’s really cool that fans volunteer to shovel out the stadium. I’d invite the entire forum for a snowball fight if the ravens asked us
steelersnow.com is reporting that the game being postponed to Tuesday is, “very much in play.”
kinda crazy , but it makes sense to avoid having thousands of folks on the road in that weather

GodIsGreat

Veteran
told yall all week what the texans would do, and the players they're getting back, browns defense not being the same on the road, flacco not beating a good team

GodIsGreat

Veteran
if we use Garret reason on why burrow is better then lamar then by his logic he shouldn't be the best defensive player, quiet in the playoffs

Simba

Staff Member
Unless Pittsburgh wins, it seems like there's a good chance we'll be back on the field on Saturday. Seems unlikely the NFL would have a team going on Monday turn around on an even shorter week to go on Saturday.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
With the Dolphins losing tonight (it's inevitable), who would you rather play? Steelers or Texans

JAAM

Hall of Famer
With the Dolphins losing tonight (it's inevitable), who would you rather play? Steelers or Texans
Steelers without Watt preferably but I’d rather avoid divisional fuckery