• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Wild-Card Bye

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
There could always be a surprise on Monday, but chances look good for Stroud and the Texans visiting the Bank. A much different team than the one we got week 1.
True but I think we are too, but the did play well yesterday so we will probably have our hands full.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
told yall all week what the texans would do, and the players they're getting back, browns defense not being the same on the road, flacco not beating a good team
I thought the Texans would win the game as well. If I were a betting man I would have be on the Texans and expected them to score a lot of points considering the Browns allow 29 ppg on the road.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Next Up: Texans/Ravens
ok, so this is a problem. I think we can beat whoever we play, but at this point it may be Tuesday before we find out who we are playing, whether it be The Texans or the Steelers. How do we start to put together a game plan without knowing who we are playing. Is the coaching staff game planning for both teams at this point?

Also, if the Bills Steelers game is on Tuesday and the Steelers win, then when will our game be. I certainly don't want it to be on a Monday if that were the case.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
ok, so this is a problem. I think we can beat whoever we play, but at this point it may be Tuesday before we find out who we are playing, whether it be The Texans or the Steelers. How do we start to put together a game plan without knowing who we are playing. Is the coaching staff game planning for both teams at this point?

Also, if the Bills Steelers game is on Tuesday and the Steelers win, then when will our game be. I certainly don't want it to be on a Monday if that were the case.

who said it was tuesday?