• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Coaching Carousel 2024

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Sucks Keith Willliams is gone. I wonder if the ravens will be in search for another assistant wide receiver coach .

idk jeff mentioned that the staff was a little "bloated" and that they may not replace everyone
have a feeling they had Dubb as the assistant WR coach because they liked Dubb, not because they needed an assistant WR coach in particular

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Zero. Another reason to get off the void crack. Stone had a 600k void. Now we not getting jack.
The void year stuff is irrelevant. Not sure why people keep harping on it. If they didn't exist, a lot of those guys wouldn't have been on the roster last year.
And in aggregate, it's still not a lot of $ in dead cap. People are freaking out because we had like $8M in dead cap in the last week. Who cares.

As I've been saying for about 10 years now, there's no correlation between dead cap and winning games. Teams with little dead $ win lots of games. Teams with a shit load of dead $ win lots of games.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
The void year stuff is irrelevant. Not sure why people keep harping on it. If they didn't exist, a lot of those guys wouldn't have been on the roster last year.
And in aggregate, it's still not a lot of $ in dead cap. People are freaking out because we had like $8M in dead cap in the last week. Who cares.

As I've been saying for about 10 years now, there's no correlation between dead cap and winning games. Teams with little dead $ win lots of games. Teams with a shit load of dead $ win lots of games.
Not worried about dead cap. Just only having 600k on Geno Stone killed us for a chance at a comp pick. I'm sure he would qualify.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not worried about dead cap. Just only having 600k on Geno Stone killed us for a chance at a comp pick. I'm sure he would qualify.
Maybe. Depends on what price he gets and how many FAs we sign.
EDC cares a lot less about comp picks than Ozzie did.

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
Interesting hire. Now I guess the team just need a assistant offensive line coach and they possibly might target someone like Steve Wilks or Ron Rivera for a senior defensive assistant type role just to be some form of wisdom for Zach Orr if needed

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Interesting hire. Now I guess the team just need a assistant offensive line coach and they possibly might target someone like Steve Wilks or Ron Rivera for a senior defensive assistant type role just to be some form of wisdom for Zach Orr if needed

I'd love Steve Wilks here.

WIDE 9 THE NIGERIAN NIGHTMARE

let me tell you something boys, its been a nightmare when it comes to those 2

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Hell yea, id love this and its likely needed..need to hit up BB see if he want any kinda coaxhing role.. prolly dont but wont help to try

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Greg Roman: Can you imagine Justin Herbert with a great running game?

Austin Ekler in shambles lol. How out of touch is Greg to say that.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The fall of Eric Bieniemy is a strange one. He was seen as a rising coach in KC and it seemed he was destined one day to become a NFL Head Coach. I know stuff came out that he did poor in interviews, everyone said it was Andy Reid, etc. He went to Washington, where people thought Rivera would have got fired midseason and he would have became interim Head Coach. That didn't happen, and now he's the Associate Head Coach/OC for the UCLA Bruins.