• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Coaching Carousel 2024

JO_75

Hall of Famer

What do you think drunk John and EDC is telling Mike today during the game?

Smart plan.... hide Macdonald out in Michigan then nobody can hire him. "You want to interview him? Yeah we lost him in Michigan during the National Championship Game."

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Smart plan.... hide Macdonald out in Michigan then nobody can hire him. "You want to interview him? Yeah we lost him in Michigan during the National Championship Game."

Drunk Harbs: “Listen Mike, I ain’t retiring anytime soon. Imma ride this Lamar train all the way to the freaking Hall of Fame… but like me with Lamar, you ain’t gonna have a mother father Kyle Hamilton to carry your defense wherever you go. So stay… please.”

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Drunk Harbs to Anthony Weaver: Listen Anthony, you need to take any Head Coaching job you get. We got to keep Mike here and I'm cool if you leave. If you become Head Coach, you get us two draft picks that we can use to draft a Michigan player with. Go get us those draft picks!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Drunk Harbs to Anthony Weaver: Listen Anthony, you need to take any Head Coaching job you get. We got to keep Mike here and I'm cool if you leave. If you become Head Coach, you get us two draft picks that we can use to draft a Michigan player with. Go get us those draft picks!
just remember their will always be a job available for you when you get fired from Washington.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Monken getting requests from Chargers and Panthers. A Ravens OC getting calls about a possible HC hire? I must be dreaming

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Monken getting requests from Chargers and Panthers. A Ravens OC getting calls about a possible HC hire? I must be dreaming

he’ll be foolish to accept that panthers gig…

Chargers, however… that’s juicy.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think it's a bit early, but Monken has some good traits for being a HC. Main thing is that he's very flexible with his game plans. Hand him any combination of talented players on offense and he'll get some good use out of them.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Would be absolutely nuts if both our coordinators get cleaned out. That being said I bet both are back. If we win a SB.... I could see Monken going. MM is staying y'all

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

he’ll be foolish to accept that panthers gig…

Chargers, however… that’s juicy.

I think it's a bit early, but Monken has some good traits for being a HC. Main thing is that he's very flexible with his game plans. Hand him any combination of talented players on offense and he'll get some good use out of them.
Look, can we all agree that both Monken and McDonald are people who severely lack interpersonal skills and need AT LEAST 5-10 years in their respective positions to develop such skills?

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
The rest of the NFL must be nervous & sweating. This is clearly an attempt by the other owners to stop a dynasty.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I hear Wink Martindale and Greg Roman are available if a team wants Coordinators that are associated with the Ravens. Just ignore the "former" part but yeah. I think Rex might be available, Cam Cameron isn't doing anything these days. So many better options, these teams are dumb.