• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Super Wildcard Weekend Discussion (Bye week)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Recorded the game, started it from the beginning when I got home from work. Just got to the end of the game... WOW. I was not expecting Houston to do that, I knew Stroud was going to be a difference maker but their defense showed up big time.

Also if we couldn't win the Super Bowl in future years, I'd definitely want the Texans to win it all. Joe definitely will be a starter next year, he can still throw the ball well and can get it to his guys. I'm just glad I can be a Flacco fan again lol.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
On the one hand I did want Flacco to get another playoff win. On the other hand, fuck the Browns, that awful owner, and especially Watson. Them losing to the Texans of all teams is absolutely poetic.
I wanted them to get the win and go on a small run knowing that they were STILL going to be stuck going back to Watson for the next 3 years with the largest cap hits in league history fully guaranteed for the next 3 years. I feel it is what that ownership group deserves.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Recorded the game, started it from the beginning when I got home from work. Just got to the end of the game... WOW. I was not expecting Houston to do that, I knew Stroud was going to be a difference maker but their defense showed up big time.

Also if we couldn't win the Super Bowl in future years, I'd definitely want the Texans to win it all. Joe definitely will be a starter next year, he can still throw the ball well and can get it to his guys. I'm just glad I can be a Flacco fan again lol.

You think Flacco will be a starter next year? I mean, for a team like the Panthers, Saints, maybe Falcons, sure I guess.

GodIsGreat

Veteran
It was suppose to be the browns that were suppose to beat the ravens now its the texans the switchup, the browns were massively overrated, but I do think the ravens are going to face the steelers or at least the dolphins

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Watson trade gave Houston several key players including Christian Harris who had that pick 6.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
When Flacco presses when he is behind, shit like this is bound to happen. We have seen it so many times as fans. I feel badly for him, but kinda expected him to throw a few under pressure. I wonder if Browns fans will dump him like a hot potato and try to disown him after adopting him as their own. Lol!
I texted a few of my Ohio friends “
welcome to full Flacco experience”

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Texans gonna get mad overhyped, and that’s good
Yup, we are going to crush them. Stroud has been great but he has no chance vs RO, Queen, Hamilton, and MM.