• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Super Wildcard Weekend Discussion (Bye week)

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Yea i get it , we’re just so much more of a complete team this year. Also the Texans don’t have someone you need to focus your entire defense on like Henry.
Absolutely. 100%! I’m just so fucking nervous lol. If we do win against whoever next weekend tho I’m riding that high like an mf and talkin my shit

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Absolutely. 100%! I’m just so fucking nervous lol. If we do win against whoever next weekend tho I’m riding that high like an mf and talkin my shit
I’m coming to the championship game 100% so we better win. This was also my plan in 2019 and we got fucked

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
You guys will be there! I have a feeling were going to get blown out like Cleveland tommorow.
I hope you guys pull off the upset like the Texans did today.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Right now his status is a Gametime decision. I hope he can play.
If he does, I can definitely see an upset. Fingers crossed

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Put BSteve on Rice.
Out Hamilton on Kelce.
Game over
If Hamilton is 1 on 1 with Kelce he is going to get physically dominated. Kelce has 2 inches and 30lbs on him. Just double Kelce because nobody else is a receiving threat. Hamilton's strength is that he gets constantly moved all over the field and not that you can put him on a player and he shuts that player down.