• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Super Wildcard Weekend Discussion (Bye week)

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Cowboys getting the same lesson as the Packers that McCarthy teams underperform in the post season.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Man I said to myself all week Cowboys can't be trusted in the playoffs. But I said they are lucky to be at home at have a first year Jordan Love. They'll eek out a divisional round win. Not looking like it so far. Heads should roll. Dak and McCarthy if they lose.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I said a 7.5 pt spread was just too pretty to pass up. Kinda glad this wasnt a small line or I might have gotten the game wrong.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Yeah McCarthy is gone tomorrow if the Packers win.
I absolutely could see this happen and Jerry Jones try to hire Jim Harbaugh, but I'm not sure Jim Harbaugh wants to deal with it. I think he wants a team where he has control.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I absolutely could see this happen and Jerry Jones try to hire Jim Harbaugh, but I'm not sure Jim Harbaugh wants to deal with it. I think he wants a team where he has control.
I think there are 3 teams that if they lose this week need to be calling BB before they leave the stadium: Cowboys, Eagles, and Bills.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The rest of the NFC North realizing Jordan Love is the next great Packers QB and they are in trouble... again.