• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Super Wildcard Weekend Discussion (Bye week)

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Looks more and more likely the Steelers/Bills get moved to Tuesday. NY Governor doesn’t want resources like police and fire going to the game vs the folks in the area . Kinda makes sense when your talking 5 feet of snow… I read another article saying the field likely won’t be cleared in time to pass hardness test

According to the NFL Players Association, for a field to pass the test, it must measure below 100 units of gravities. In a 2022 game between the Lionsand Panthers in Charlotte, N.C., the field tested out at a maximum of 150g, and players on both teams complained about the hardness of the field.The Highmark Stadium field would likely need to be warmed by heaters -- there is no complex and expensive underground heating system in the 50-year-old stadium -- to be playable. And players will no doubt have to adjust their cleats based on the hardness of the field.”

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I would start prepping for the Texans and Stroud ASAP. Do not take them lightly. They are playing hard for their coach.

He and the Chiefs had the audacity to whine and moan over a LEGIT CALL while we all know they benefit from calls like this. You won't see Mahomes complain about the refs when it goes in their favor. Fucking hypocrites.
I hate that team! I’m hoping someone kicks their ass.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
This Peacock streaming is trash.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Tua is terrible. Both games sucked today
This shows why tanking in the NFL never works. Everyone said.. "Tank for Tua", that's why Miami lost all those games. Granted, Burrow went off for LSU and became the number one pick and Tua got hurt, etc.

In the NFL, it's never a guarantee anyone will work out. Too many variables, it's why it only works in the NBA, or in the Orioles case, MLB.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
The refs let the chiefs OLine get away with so many holding calls. Combine that with any roughing the passer calls if you lay 1 finger on Mahomes… they’re gonna be a tough out.