• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Divisional Round Discussion (other teams)

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
If the Packers were smart and took the points, they would have the lead, although I think it was a bad spot.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm sorry but I just don't see Purdy as the long term answer in San Fran. Obviously he's good for what the 49ers do offensively but I just don't see franchise quarterback potential in him. This was my biggest concern going into the year, could Purdy become the guy in San Fran? Or will the 49ers go the route of the Broncos post Manning and waste a great defense figuring out whether they have a Quarterback or not.
Purdy is well above the Dalton line, but it feels like he starts over thinking things in big matchups.

That said, it's his second season in the NFL, and we shouldn't write off a QB as a choker or whatever this early. Just remember Lamar's playoff game in his second season.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I'm sorry but I just don't see Purdy as the long term answer in San Fran. Obviously he's good for what the 49ers do offensively but I just don't see franchise quarterback potential in him. This was my biggest concern going into the year, could Purdy become the guy in San Fran? Or will the 49ers go the route of the Broncos post Manning and waste a great defense figuring out whether they have a Quarterback or not.
Nothing new. They haven't had a good one since Steve Young.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I think I'd rather play the Niners than these Packers in the SB. Shouldn't really matter but GB passing game is an issue.