• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Divisional Round Discussion (other teams)

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
SF needed that. See if they can turn it into points.

As an enthusiastic conspiracist… im latching on to the Super Bowl logo color conspiracy.

So niners gotta win… or it’s Lamar vs Baker for the Super Bowl.

LSURavenFan

Veteran
As an enthusiastic conspiracist… im latching on to the Super Bowl logo color conspiracy.

So niners gotta win… or it’s Lamar vs Baker for the Super Bowl.
I felt like the WC round couldn't have went any better for SF. Both Dallas and Philly losing. I loved their path to Vegas.

15 mins away from disaster lol.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Packers are the only NFC team that somewhat worries me right now. They are playing out of their minds.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I badly want Love to beat the Niners. But, the Niners will return in the 4th... just a hunch. With the Niners out, getting to the SB will essentially mean we win it. Next week's match-up becomes our SB at home.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I can't even put this loss on Purdy if they lose. The 49ers as a whole are playing scared, and Shanahan is really off his game.

Insane to think that a 7th seed might take out the 2nd and 1st seed.

LSURavenFan

Veteran
I can understand punting there. But I don't love it.

Green Bay has shown an ability to go on a 7+ minute drive in recent weeks, even tonight.

Yes, SF is likely to get it back with plenty of time, but it's no guarantee with the way the Packers can chew clock.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Love is missing some "touch". If he continues to improve, which he will, there's no reason to think he's not gonna have an amazing career