• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Lamar, The Defence and The Special Teams

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
There's only one thing missing from the defence and that's sacks, going to need that against mahomes
Stroud was VERY quick to bail the pocket tonight, the second he saw a blocker get pushed back more than a yard it seemed he was already rolling right

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Don't think I'm exaggerating when I say adjustments from all 3 phases 1st to second half were STARK.

Offense did what we know it can do. OL got it together. Lamar and Likely just dominated. Dalvin was a breath of fresh air.

Defense completely cleaned up the ridiculous 3rd down collapses. They didn't have a running game at all. Despite Stroud greatness, they had his number.

STs were completely clean in the second half.

I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say the difference was immense. 1st half was textbook losing football. Second half was championship football.

Lamar said it was rust. If it was..... Look out
Defense wasn’t even having 3rd down collapses. The Texans game plan was to keep stroud untouched, and as part of that strategy he was real quick to roll out and force 5-6 seconds of coverage, he made some flukey big completions off of those early.