• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs. Chiefs (AFC Championship)

Tank

Hall of Famer
Chiefs were fortunate the Bills were so short handed and the kicker shit the bed, doubt they win otherwise. Just goes to prove it takes a full team effort to win these tournament games.

Kelce and Rice are obviously potential trouble, but Pacheco is the player I worry about most. I still think we are much the better team and are peaking at the right time. On to Vegas baby!

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Chiefs were fortunate the Bills were so short handed and the kicker shit the bed, doubt they win otherwise. Just goes to prove it takes a full team effort to win these tournament games.

Kelce and Rice are obviously potential trouble, but Pacheco is the player I worry about most. I still think we are much the better team and are peaking at the right time. On to Vegas baby!

Pacheco is a product of his offensive line.

redrum52

Hall of Famer

Bulletin board material

Those dudes are awfully confident. I’m not sure they’ve watched any ravens games this year.

I love it. One idiot said Mahomes has made elite defense look like clowns. People hyping up their offense and downplaying Lamar. Their offense put up 26 and 27 against two WAY inferior(and injured) squads. They really don't know what they're running into.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
You guys have to know that she's busy making a song that trashes the league and one that trash talks the teams that they beat in the playoffs. Let's not be part of those lyrics of the list of losers

Baltimorican

Practice Squad
These idiots have no idea what's waiting around the corner. Not a fucking clue.

Chiefs are falling straight into the trap of thinking their offense is back and Mahomes can carve anything up. Miami was down and depleted, Buffalo was on its 2nd wave of injuries and down to 3rd stringers on the back end. Neither had a healthy inside out pass rush or anybody that could stop Kelce.

The Chiefs could win this game if they commit to the run, get Ro & PQ moving up and then play action over them. But they won't, they'll come in thinking they got magic back and come out throwing into the teeth of Hamilton and our press guys.

They are going to get annihilated.

Baltimorican

Practice Squad
Me too... I'm just trying to talk myself into us shutting them completely down lol. Runs like an angry leprechaun

Andy Reid will not commit to the run unless Hell is freezing over. He won't take the ball out of Mahomes hand in this situation. So while Pacheco will prolly gash us a few times they won't go to the well enough for him to kill us. The Chiefs only look like the Chiefs when Kelce opens things up for everybody else. Hamilton will lock him down mano a mano and that will be all she wrote.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Seen some funny stuff from chiefs planet
-Allen>lamar that’s ok disagree though
-Allen had no weapons(even though he had dogs,kincaid,cookss,shakir)
-He can’t pass
-implying he’s a game manager when Allen has been that for their whole win streak
Funniest quote
“I still stand by this… I don’t like Lamar when he’s behind. I hate his body language. I hate how he he plays when he has to rely on the pass. We gotta get ahead and fast. I’m not convinced Lamar has the juice to catch up to us”
how would they know, it's not like we have been behind much all season.

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
We've been the best team all year but playoff Mahomes is scary and the refs (and advertisers) are going to want them and Taylor Swift at the Super Bowl.

This is the real final, for the right to beat whoever emerges from the NFC.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Andy Reid will not commit to the run unless Hell is freezing over. He won't take the ball out of Mahomes hand in this situation. So while Pacheco will prolly gash us a few times they won't go to the well enough for him to kill us. The Chiefs only look like the Chiefs when Kelce opens things up for everybody else. Hamilton will lock him down mano a mano and that will be all she wrote.

Dude could you imagine if Pacheco was on our team?? We'd be unstoppable

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
We've been the best team all year but playoff Mahomes is scary and the refs (and advertisers) are going to want them and Taylor Swift at the Super Bowl.

This is the real final, for the right to beat whoever emerges from the NFC.

Right? It's us in a handicap match, 2 vs 1, with the 2 being the refs and chiefs

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Seen some funny stuff from chiefs planet
-Allen>lamar that’s ok disagree though
-Allen had no weapons(even though he had dogs,kincaid,cookss,shakir)
-He can’t pass
-implying he’s a game manager when Allen has been that for their whole win streak
Funniest quote
“I still stand by this… I don’t like Lamar when he’s behind. I hate his body language. I hate how he he plays when he has to rely on the pass. We gotta get ahead and fast. I’m not convinced Lamar has the juice to catch up to us”

Lol uhhh.... Even if our offense stalls out a lot, what makes them believe they'll get a good lead going when they're facing our defense. Score could very well be something like 17-14

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I love it. One idiot said Mahomes has made elite defense look like clowns. People hyping up their offense and downplaying Lamar. Their offense put up 26 and 27 against two WAY inferior(and injured) squads. They really don't know what they're running into.
Not a clue. They really think this is their tyreek hill offense, and this is wink’s defense.

They don’t have the horses in this one, and they’ll have to come to accept this long before that clock hits 0:00