• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs. Chiefs (AFC Championship)

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Long as i been living, never have i ever seen so many people wanting a specific team to win. I know social media is now getting bigger and bigger but dam, people really want the ravens to win? Is cause of taylor swift?
Naw dude. When the patriots were winning every year everyone hated on the patriots. This is social media versus destiny

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
The fact that the ticket prices never went down and only went way up throughout the week is crazy. As of now typing this, the lowest on Ticketmaster is $787 and lowest price on Seat Geek is $994.... WITHOUT FEES! Time to take action against these sites, people who sell the ticket for more than what they bought the ticket for. It is theft, outright theft and these companies need to be held accountable. Anyone who sells their ticket for more than what they bought the ticket for should get jail time for theft and scamming.
To my knowledge seat geek and similar apps never bring down prices for big events like this even if people list it for lower, because then everyone would wait and buy

Once I had tickets for something I couldn’t make so I listed them for 30 bucks each (when the lowest they were going was 100) my friend checked the app and my tickets were listed at 100. It’s one thing to follow supply and demand and it’s another that they are essentially running oligopoly collusion and it actually should be illegal af. It’s not what people are listing tickets are, and it hurts sellers too- my tickets never sold because they didn’t list them at the price I did. It’s disgusting

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Dispute it on your credit card my guy. If you tried to go through proper chain of command and they're playing them fuck fuck games, then go to your credit card/debit card company and dispute saying the company isn't helping you. Document & keep them receipts.
I agree. You absolutely have to dispute it through your credit card.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Last week I was a lot more nervous. I think a part of it was that even though I believed we could beat the Texans, I knew if the ball bounced the Texans way a few times and they happed to pull out a win, Lamar would take a serious beating for having a rookie QB beating him. The thought of the possibility of that happening and me hearing the shit talk on Lamar made me nervous. i don’t feel that pressure this week. As much as I have faith in the Ravens, I do see the greatness of Mahomes when I watch the Chiefs. Andy Reid is an also damn good coach. This very well could be a dog fight. Go Ravens!

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I also realize that if we were to lose, @OURavensFan won't hear the end of it from Bengals fans. "See? At least we can beat the Chiefs in the AFC Championship. LOL frauds!"

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
The fact that the ticket prices never went down and only went way up throughout the week is crazy. As of now typing this, the lowest on Ticketmaster is $787 and lowest price on Seat Geek is $994.... WITHOUT FEES! Time to take action against these sites, people who sell the ticket for more than what they bought the ticket for. It is theft, outright theft and these companies need to be held accountable. Anyone who sells their ticket for more than what they bought the ticket for should get jail time for theft and scamming.
I agree with you, but I also think it's a bit funny considering you were complaining about how low the tickets were last week

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just saw someone with a maryland tag down here.. idk if theyre raven fans but it still was a good sign lol
Damn snow birds

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

Carptom1

Practice Squad
Really surprised that line hasn’t shifted the other way. No way in hell I’m taking anyone at -4.5 vs Mahomes
Read this morning that some large bets came in yesterday on the Ravens money line but spread betting was fairly split. Also that the Ravens parlays were 2-1 in favor of the Ravens. The Thuney and Gay injuries definitely pushed the money line up.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I don't get why Ravens fans are so crazy when someone says the key to beating the ravens is keeping Lamar in the pocket. Like I get that used to mean he can't throw at all and he's a running back. But that's not what they're saying anymore. And it's pretty undeniable. The media has been singing his praises to the highest extent ever. More than his MVP year as they all keep saying he's improved well beyond 2019.

When they say you need to keep on the pocket, they're right. If you let him absolutely gash you with his legs, you'll never get your defense off the field. It's just that keeping him in the pocket is not enough, it's just the first step. You need to keep him there, apply pressure quickly, and also have answer for his ability to operate the quick game. But no one is gonna say that long winded stuff.

We make fun of the chiefs for manufacturing bulletin board material but we do the same thing

Last edited: