• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs. Chiefs (AFC Championship)

Tank

Hall of Famer
Read this morning that some large bets came in yesterday on the Ravens money line but spread betting was fairly split. Also that the Ravens parlays were 2-1 in favor of the Ravens. The Thuney and Gay injuries definitely pushed the money line up.
Along with Andrews being active.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Read this morning that some large bets came in yesterday on the Ravens money line but spread betting was fairly split. Also that the Ravens parlays were 2-1 in favor of the Ravens. The Thuney and Gay injuries definitely pushed the money line up.
Is Gay playing today?

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
IMG_3068.jpeg

Lamar.. please..

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
How many of you watch via over the air broadcasts vs streaming? I want to hang out in the game thread, but I don't know how delayed paramount plus will be.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
He says he is and I imagine he will start, but he had the neck injury prior to the Bills game and ended up going out. So maybe it’s one snap or forty I guess we’ll find out.
did his injury happen during the Fins game?

Tank

Hall of Famer
Crazy. If a healthy Ravens team with Marlon and Mark can't beat this version of the Chiefs that are additionally pretty banged up, shame on us.

I have a lot of confidence in grinding out a close one.
It's all about beating the man across from you, who wants it more. LET'S GO!

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Have they stated what ligament damage Andrews suffered? Only ask because whenever they report on his injury, seems they feel obligated to mention that.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Have they stated what ligament damage Andrews suffered? Only ask because whenever they report on his injury, seems they feel obligated to mention that.
no ligament damage. I believe it was just a Fibula without ligament damage.